Walter Myers's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Questions/comments on the article "Where did all the Activists Go?" As a former memb…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 20, 2017 to Where did all of the Activists Go?

18 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by AFA Team2

"Bruce:  The "civil war" you refer to is nationwide. In the Emergency Banking Act of…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 17, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"Eric: I'll take a shot at answering your question. Governor Mecham and those of us i…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 17, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017

"Hasn't the Republican Party's control rested in RINOs for decades? When it comes to…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017

"Perhaps it is time to accept that the Republican Party is but another wing of the So…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 22, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"John: Perhaps it is time to realize America is a post Christian nation and to search…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 22, 2017 to A Fearless Leader in His Time, an Example for the Current Leader

10 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"Frank: The lack of action by nearly all politicians to correct our ungodly, unconsti…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 20, 2017 to A Fearless Leader in His Time, an Example for the Current Leader

10 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"Though I agree with much of what Mr. Haney says I hesitate to agree Mr. Bannon is th…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 20, 2017 to A Fearless Leader in His Time, an Example for the Current Leader

10 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"Regardless of who is running for the US Senate I think they should be asked to respo…"

Walter Myers replied Sep 28, 2017 to ARIZONA VS. ARIZONA. POLITICAL PARALLELS?

12 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Bruce: On any team dedicated to a common goal there will occasionally be disagreemen…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service