Walter Myers's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Ernest: One thing is clear; every informed voter needs to shun the two major parties…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"To the AFA crew: I pray the private conversations prove fruitful. When the late Gov.…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017

"In reality, hasn't the Republican Party has been dead since at least 1914? Key provi…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 28, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017

"Larry:  Do we not already have term limits called elections?  Perhaps what we need i…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 14, 2017 to Get back to work, Mitch

16 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Are these men a part of the swamp that needs draining? "

Walter Myers replied Aug 11, 2017 to Get back to work, Mitch

16 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"The writing brings to mind two truisms.   1. To repeat a process and expect a differ…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 5, 2017 to "We have seen the enemy and he is us"

15 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Gentlemen: I don't know Robert Graham or Jeff Dewitt so am not in a position to comm…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 25, 2017 to AZGOP in Wonderland

12 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Insanity has been described as being "to repeat a process and expect a different res…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 24, 2017 to AZGOP in Wonderland

12 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"With all due respect I must question why people continue to play the Republican part…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 9, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Mike: A comment and a question: 1. I must correct myself. It was 30 (not 39) Republi…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 7, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service