Walter Myers's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Jaspersgoat: Am I being "cynical" or simply realistic? Having been raised to be as h…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 2, 2017 to Republicans Who Make up the Freedom Caucus

12 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by John5319

"I see the "Freedom Caucus", like so many things in government, to be one big fraud d…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 1, 2017 to Republicans Who Make up the Freedom Caucus

12 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Is the "Freedom Caucus" really about providing Americans freedom?  Perhaps the follo…"

Walter Myers replied Mar 21, 2017 to Freedom Caucus Squares Off With GOP Leadership As Health Care Vote Nears

4 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Being well aware that Americans live under the ten planks of the communist Manifest…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 10, 2017 to YOU ARE PART OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO GET THIS!

19 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Alan R Anderson

"Is it time to go back to basics; to recognize government was created for the purpose…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 4, 2017 to Is Jim O'Connor the Right Person for AZGOP Chairman?

17 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"Greetings and happy New Year: At the risk of showing my poor education on political…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 2, 2017 to Is Jim O'Connor the Right Person for AZGOP Chairman?

17 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"As one who believes a person must stand for something to avoid falling for anything…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 1, 2017 to Is Jim O'Connor the Right Person for AZGOP Chairman?

17 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"As one who believes a person must stand for something to avoid falling for anything…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 1, 2017 to Is Jim O'Connor the Right Person for AZGOP Chairman?

17 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service