Ron Thompson's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just like Las Vegas,  more and more evidence comes out almost daily, that the Parkla…"

Ron Thompson replied Feb 24 to Oath Keepers Webinar Monday Feb 26, 2018 8:00 PM CST

1 Feb 24
Reply by Ron Thompson

"It's patriots like yourself, that gives hope to America.  Thank you sir.   "

Ron Thompson replied Jan 6 to YOU'RE INVITED! SAT. JAN 6, 2018 @ 6 PM: MEET FORMER SHERIFF RICHARD MACK, SIGN HIS PETITION

11 Jan 6
Reply by Ron Thompson

"The Shrf. needs volunteers to help get the mandatory signatures to get on the ballot…"

Ron Thompson replied Jan 5 to YOU'RE INVITED! SAT. JAN 6, 2018 @ 6 PM: MEET FORMER SHERIFF RICHARD MACK, SIGN HIS PETITION

11 Jan 6
Reply by Ron Thompson

"I've talked to patriots that were at the Bundy ranch event and they advise that this…"

Ron Thompson replied Jan 3 to Who will get the nod to replace Trent Franks in CD8?

20 Jan 4
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Being a native Arizonan and having watched Shrf. Mack's career for almost 40 yrs., I…"

Ron Thompson replied Jan 3 to Who will get the nod to replace Trent Franks in CD8?

20 Jan 4
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I've been aware of Shrf. Mack for several decades now.  I watched how he stood up to…"

Ron Thompson replied Feb 6, 2015 to Help Sheriff Mack Get Well

1 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Ron Thompson

"Come on people!  i don't even live in that district and I'm making calls.   Gabby is…"

Ron Thompson replied Oct 31, 2014 to Gabby Saucedo Mercer is Trailing Grijalva in CD 3 - Invest An Hour Or Two For Victory!

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jean Barrera

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service