Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,074)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, put in plenty of snacks and beverages.  You will have to wait for another four…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 7 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Myrna and Patricia: I see you are team tagging me and others so you are not, togethe…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 7 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7

"PG: you realize, of course, that anyone who gets in now will be a bigger RINO that e…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 6 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7

"Reply to Patricia: I'm happy to hear you have looked at Ward's failed term as state…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 30 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7

"So he's a RINO!  What the hell do you think Ducey is?  He's the worst kind of RINO,…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 26 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7

"Here is how someone smarter than me explained why Bennett is important. We have seen…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 26 to An alternative to Gov Ducey

44 May 7

"Not only is it not "organic" but it seems to me it's been hanging around for a while…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 20 to Governor's "Gun Control" Plan Revealed - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

5 Mar 20
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"From reading the entire article it seems they will pull a striker bill, write it tod…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 20 to Governor's "Gun Control" Plan Revealed - IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

5 Mar 20
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"AZGOP board members are brats.  I would be happy to email them but I don't know thei…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 16 to Hey, AZGOP, Help us out on HB2012

4 Mar 16
Reply by Archie M. Dicksion

"I also voted for the democrat.  I think Trump could start the America First party an…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 17 to Got this from Republican Membership Services...

9 Feb 17
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service