Pat J's Discussions (1,724)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest we don't need to look to either coast to clearly see hypocrisy in action. …"

Pat J replied Dec 2, 2017 to The Triumph of Hypocrisy

3 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"This didn't happen during Thanksgiving, but it happened.  I had a faithful friend wh…"

Pat J replied Nov 23, 2017 to What is your Thanksgiving story?

1 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"This is one of those themes that is absolutely right.  The opposite themes as others…"

Pat J replied Aug 5, 2017 to Our World is Rapidly Worsening

13 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Alan R Anderson

"What a sad commentary on our country. These are the people un-educated on common cor…"

Pat J replied Nov 22, 2016 to Arizona Electoral College Elector Interview on death threats and harassment

7 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Patty

"Thank you, Charles, for this wonderful post.  With the churches moving to the left,…"

Pat J replied Aug 5, 2016 to "What Should Christians Consider When Deciding Whom To Vote For?"

20 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Well, Mr. "Goldwater" you are right about that knee jerk comment and also about your…"

Pat J replied Jul 31, 2016 to Making a Moral Christian Choice

12 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Just another propaganda film.  Fortunately, this year, we have a real choice.  Not b…"

Pat J replied Jul 31, 2016 to A Culture with a Seared Conscience Can Be Catastrophic

5 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"That's too bad for Saban.  No one votes for the person the Repugnant endorses."

Pat J replied Jul 31, 2016 to Making a Moral Christian Choice

12 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"True.  Then the voters will decide.  Carping on him makes him into a sympathetic fig…"

Pat J replied Jul 30, 2016 to Making a Moral Christian Choice

12 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Maybe I don't exactly understand what the mention of Trump and Sanders has to do wit…"

Pat J replied Jul 15, 2016 to You Can Never Have Enough of What You Don't Really Need

4 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Jim O'Connor

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service