Marianne Ferrari's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"It is becoming clear to me that the state Republican parties --probably all 50 of th…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Apr 16 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Remember Matthew Kenney being so adamant when he told Gabby Mercer that "It was the…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Mar 26 to Soros' hands in the Republican Party

12 Mar 28
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"What happened to you, Myrna, was that you were the victim of a drive-by ad hominem a…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Mar 22 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I commend all the members of Mingus Mtn Republican Club for this forthright calling…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Feb 21 to Cottonwood Takes a Stand

3 Feb 22
Reply by Itasca Small

"ANOTHER AZ RHINO:  "

Marianne Ferrari replied Feb 2 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"Archie: I sent the email to every one of those representatives whose names you provi…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jan 31 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"Itasca-- You and everyone else who collaborated in doing battle with the RINOs of th…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jan 31 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"That uncertainty which you express, as to what it means is sufficient to justify vot…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jan 26 to AZGOP has OUTDONE themselves for the Mandatory Meeting - Take a look

38 Jan 27
Reply by Itasca Small

"I concur wholeheartedly with voting NO on all bylaws. I believe it is the only way t…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jan 26 to AZGOP has OUTDONE themselves for the Mandatory Meeting - Take a look

38 Jan 27
Reply by Itasca Small

"Hey, Jaspersgoat--that is a handy dandy cheat sheet and I think you are right, it wo…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jan 22 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service