Jaspersgoat's Discussions (919)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Myrna, you have perfectly pegged Lines. He's an embarrassment to the Republican part…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 11 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"YES! (virtual fist bump) This is the TRUE STORY of the current state of the AZGOP. W…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 11 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"John, just my 2¢ worth again.  All five of those on the flyer I saw posted on Briefs…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 9 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Jeeezz, Rose. What is wrong with you and your thinking?  How are they going to cheat…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 8 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13

"Thanks for the info on the MCRC meeting.  I  never got anything else about it. Some…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 6 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13

"Let me make this point. Some years ago I went to the legislature and and asked to ha…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 3 to A look at AZGOP 2017 - Pathetic

19 on Saturday

"It's clear to me the chairman is Steve Slaton. No legal meeting was held to remove h…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 23, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I too stand with Frosty but I also stand with AFA who also posts what so many of us…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 23, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"You have a good case and facts on your side. You must write a rebuttal letter, stick…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 12, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"t's easy for us to label people who act badly. We need to look at facts. I doubt All…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 9, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service