Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,000)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"appreciate your clarification, Myrna. I guess I'm too used to hearing that "spoiler"…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Friday to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 on Saturday
Reply by Walter Myers

"Well put, Patricia. Sorry about your experience with what I presume to be the uber-e…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Friday to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 on Saturday
Reply by Walter Myers

"Now now Patricia. Don't project your feelings or motivations onto others.  People ha…"

44 on Saturday
Reply by Walter Myers

"Myrna, I agree with most of what you say.  We all love the Sheriff but we all know h…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Thursday to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 on Saturday
Reply by Walter Myers

"We sit here faced with two outstanding opportunities: 2 new senators to have before…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 17 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 on Saturday
Reply by Walter Myers

"How much more foolish can the republicans in the republican party get?  Sabotage is…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 23 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"We need a Senator like this guy!  We need a lot of Congressmen like this guy."

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 12 to Let's put an end to the Gun Control Issue

5 Mar 20
Reply by Pilgrim

"Will we ever be rid of RINOS?  Seems they are multiplying at a rapid speed"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 30 to Add RINOs To Most Unpopular, Controversial, Polarizing Brands Rankings

4 Jan 31
Reply by Mike White

"I've seen Thorpe around the Capitol grounds in his Lincoln outfit.  I agree, he make…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 29 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30
Reply by Mike White

"I have heard so many horror stories about Bob Moore and how he treats women, esp tho…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to AZGOP has OUTDONE themselves for the Mandatory Meeting - Take a look

38 Jan 27
Reply by Itasca Small

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service