Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,107)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been watching the #WalkAway movement and it now seems to encompass people of al…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 9 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10
Reply by Pat J

"I didn't know there was a limit on how long a R pol can hold a chairmanship.  I kind…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 9 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10
Reply by Pat J

"Woodrow Wilson is the father of one world order globalism.  He hated being a war tim…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 12 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"The AZGOP continues to consider us, the republican activists, as morons willing to b…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 5 to McCain’s Grip On AZGOP Tightens, Seaton Raising Questions

6 Jun 6
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Mixed messages from Ryan. My take is that he is secretly behind this petition drive…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 12 to Speaker Ryan Splits From President Trump Over Amnesty

4 May 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Zebras don't change their stripes.  Graham and McCain are more than just sneaky and…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 9 to The Misadventures of the AZGOP

5 May 9
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Bruce, my opinion is that we are often at a threshhold where we have an avenue to do…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 26 to The case against Jim Vance & Sylvia Allen

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"You are right on all points, Bruce.  Customarily, banks require someone who is alrea…"

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"So it seems "

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Excuse me for getting all worked up over this since I know these people only by what…"

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service