Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,152)

Discussions Replied To (279) Replies Latest Activity

"You might know but others may not.  I never assume anyone knows stuff.  Thorwald is…"

Jaspersgoat replied 6 hours ago to New wind blowing in AZGOP race, Part I

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I'm one of those who doesn't like any of these announced candidates.  I read the ser…"

Jaspersgoat replied 10 hours ago to New wind blowing in AZGOP race, Part I

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Pat, your information is true.  I checked myself and the chairman has an enemies lis…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 1, 2018 to Fraud occuring at the GOP District level

17 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I have the entire list of PCs for both parties for 2018 and 2019-2020.  I did a sear…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 29, 2018 to Fraud occuring at the GOP District level

17 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I can attest to the offensive and damaging crap going on in LD15 and LD23.  In LD23,…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 29, 2018 to Fraud occuring at the GOP District level

17 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Yeah, chatter chatter. Offer a plan. talk is cheap.  everyone says what they think t…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 22, 2018 to House Republicans forgot to act like Republicans, so they lost

16 Jan 11
Reply by jfreden

"We have a district chair who does absolutely nothing.  Yeah, a few golden tickets we…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 26, 2018 to YOUR LD can propose MCRC Bylaw amendments!

8 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Joe Neglia

"I've been watching the #WalkAway movement and it now seems to encompass people of al…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 9, 2018 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"I didn't know there was a limit on how long a R pol can hold a chairmanship.  I kind…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 9, 2018 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"Woodrow Wilson is the father of one world order globalism.  He hated being a war tim…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 12, 2018 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service