Rose Sperry's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Myrna,  I'm not sure who got the idea of having McSally come to Prescott.  The woman…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 12 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"The reason given at our last EC meeting for not using paper ballots in the future wa…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 8 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I stand with Frosty. If it wasn't for her posting many of the Conservative's letters…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 23, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Well, it seems that nobody was sure who the chairman for NCRC was at the EC meeting…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 23, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Bruce, Both I and my husband would like to attend. Unfortunately, that's the same da…"

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Marianne, You are so right in this article. I was at the Yuma EC meeting and I was o…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 18, 2017 to Why Did Excomm Strike Chris Campbell's (3rd Vice chair) Comments from the Yuma Minutes?

7 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Russell Sias

"Might I remind those that are party to this deception, which includes some in my nec…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 6, 2017 to CALL THE SPECIAL COUNCIL!! LOOKS LIKE COLLUSION BETWEEN SENATOR ALLEN AND AZGOP!

17 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"The natural rights of life and liberty are UNALIENABLE. Bouvier's Law Dictionary 185…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 4, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

" It is apparent that Sylvia is not for the rule of law, although she spouts her know…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 3, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Tom, you are so right.  "

Rose Sperry replied Nov 17, 2017 to Purging the Conservatives

7 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Rose Sperry

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service