Rose Sperry's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"This is part of a letter I sent to some of the PC’s in Yavapai County where I reside…"

Rose Sperry replied Mar 23 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Thanks for the video, Joe.  I agree, No Con-Con! I'll not be one to sit idly by whil…"

Rose Sperry replied Feb 10 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"This Rhino is walking toward the left.  How appropriate.  "

Rose Sperry replied Feb 3 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"Marianne and Itasca, you never cease to amaze me. To see things as clearly as you do…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 31 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"Right on, Itasca! Yes, it was the day We the People began to take our party back. Jo…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 30 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15
Reply by Itasca Small

"Bruce, I'm in favor of any way that will permit us to vote for two proxies only. I'm…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 25 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"Myrna,  I'm not sure who got the idea of having McSally come to Prescott.  The woman…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 12 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"The reason given at our last EC meeting for not using paper ballots in the future wa…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 8 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I stand with Frosty. If it wasn't for her posting many of the Conservative's letters…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 23, 2017 to

just now

"Well, it seems that nobody was sure who the chairman for NCRC was at the EC meeting…"

Rose Sperry replied Dec 23, 2017 to

just now

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service