Pat J's Discussions (1,745)

Discussions Replied To (320) Replies Latest Activity

"In my considered opinion, altho some would say ill-considered, any worthwhile women'…"

Pat J replied Mar 24 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"The real shame, I think, is that this kind of behavior is rampant throughout most re…"

Pat J replied Mar 23 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"This is very disturbing. Republicans acting just like what we abhor in democrats. Th…"

Pat J replied Mar 22 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I agree with the editor. What is the matter with republicans?  They cannot stop shoo…"

Pat J replied Mar 6 to Once again Senator Sylvia Allen is caught lying!!!

3 Mar 7
Reply by john powelson

"It is indeed hopeless to email the democrats Clark, Martinez, Salman.  Their party a…"

Pat J replied Jan 29 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30
Reply by Mike White

"Thanks for this report.  We have had only one normal AZGOP Chairman in many years. …"

Pat J replied Jan 29 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30
Reply by Mike White

"All interesting but what does it have to do with this topic? Shouldn't that be on th…"

Pat J replied Jan 23 to Republicans of Navajo County

8 Jan 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Republicans with a smidgen of power become monsters when they act against their own…"

Pat J replied Jan 23 to Republicans of Navajo County

8 Jan 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Oh, no, George is not nearly 80.  He's only 73. Don't push him into his 80's too soo…"

Pat J replied Jan 15 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 Jan 16
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Right, Barbarian. I will add this: some of us are past our prime for running for off…"

Pat J replied Jan 15 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 Jan 16
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service