Pat J's Discussions (1,700)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, no, George is not nearly 80.  He's only 73. Don't push him into his 80's too soo…"

Pat J replied Jan 15 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Right, Barbarian. I will add this: some of us are past our prime for running for off…"

Pat J replied Jan 15 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"I call this the McCain Playbook.  They know it's easier to win as republicans so the…"

Pat J replied Jan 11 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Maybe they should call themselves the Confusion Party of Maricopa.  Expect the first…"

Pat J replied Jan 6 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"IMO, the only way to take back the republican party in AZ is for 1. McCain gets out…"

Pat J replied Jan 4 to A look at AZGOP 2017 - Pathetic

19 on Saturday
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"So, yesterday I think there was a letter from that guy Vance whoever in Briefs expla…"

Pat J replied Dec 9, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Angela- I look forward to watching them sink!"

Pat J replied Dec 9, 2017 to The Curious History of Navajo County Republicans

51 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Just thinking.  In the NCRC bylaws Slaton said it takes a proper call (which he clai…"

Pat J replied Dec 5, 2017 to CALL THE SPECIAL COUNCIL!! LOOKS LIKE COLLUSION BETWEEN SENATOR ALLEN AND AZGOP!

17 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"I say call them by their names and stop pussyfooting around: Traitors.  Or, just com…"

Pat J replied Dec 3, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Rose, my friend in D23 showed me an article Sylvia Allen wrote for her hometown pape…"

Pat J replied Dec 3, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service