Walter Myers's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I wholeheartedly agree on the need to educate people OF ALL AGES. Those who study th…"

Walter Myers replied Jun 12 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Instead of worrying about the party a candidate is in wouldn't we be better off know…"

Walter Myers replied Jun 9 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12

"Will we ever learn to accept we are ruled by a two party tyranny under which both ma…"

Walter Myers replied Jun 7 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12

"I will anxiously await your recommendations and pray they will be based on a thoroug…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 20 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"We should all pray the Serenity prayer from time to time. We can't win every battle…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 20 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Myrna: I suggest that to elect good representation we must know where candidates sta…"

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Russell- I question the need to repeal the 17th amendment as I believe it was a frau…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 19 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Marianne: Americans live under the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto as a result…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 17 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Patricia: I too feel a fight is coming. It will be triggered when "the powers that b…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 17 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"LaMont: You are right on needing to "vet" candidates. Here's what I use. Dear candid…"

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service