Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I can see the Democrats using this as a strategy to destroy the GOP. "

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 14 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"They are probably the ones that carry 4 or more proxies .   Most likely the resoluti…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 11 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I would guess that our President will listen to Senator Mitch McConnell . Unfortunat…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 11 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Why dosen't Chairman Lines state which religious group was under attack and where th…"

19 Jan 14
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Unfortunately, the reverse is happening The Conservatives are being purged"

Myrna Lieberman replied Nov 17, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"We shall see come January if anything comes to fruition"

Myrna Lieberman replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017

"Arizona is purple and yes, can easily flip to a blue state.  Prescott Mayoral and Ci…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017

"The movement to change this in the Arizona is no longer active."

30 Nov 17, 2017

" I agree . I hear the excuse oh, they cannot come to the meeting it is too far away.…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 10, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"I don't know of any Republican politicians who would support this effort.  They have…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service