Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Kudos Mr. Miller for your article.   Mr. Lines, and Gov Ducey do not follow their ow…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 25 to GOP Pledge of Loyalty

3 Aug 25
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"No ..Our country is in danger and cannot graciously accept losing. We have to win ev…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 20 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Thank you my loyal friend, Patricia Gillenwater "

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 19 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Hi Jasper, My comments do not describe Alex Meluskey as a spoiler and I would never…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 19 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Please include me . Thank you "

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 18 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

" Peggy, I understand completely because the Republican party has no interest in Cons…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 17 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"We need to have a "red wave" to go out there and vote for what we believe are those…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 17 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20
Reply by Walter Myers

"Thank you Pat, I do wear it as a badge of honor .   I think how topsey turvey this g…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 24 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Groups like [this] are always asking for money and are under the Federation. The Fed…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 24 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"They are only concerned with getting their names known in the community, they are no…"

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service