Kay Reardon's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in LD16 not 25. I am a Constitutional, Conservative, Patriot that has been a Re…"

Kay Reardon replied Jan 7 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"It won't pass. There are enough Constitutional Conservatives here to Stop that from…"

Kay Reardon replied Oct 2, 2017 to AZGOP: IT’S ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW!!! AND CONSERVATIVE, VALUES!!

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Very well said Marianne. I totally agree! Drain the Swamp in Arizona. "

Kay Reardon replied Aug 21, 2017 to IS THE ESTABLISHMENT PREPARING TO SACRIFICE CHAIRMAN LINES?

9 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"The phone message says that the mailbox is full and can not accept new messages, so…"

Kay Reardon replied Mar 14, 2017 to Rep. Steve King Speaks the Truth- Snowflakes Melt

3 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"This article is very true, I could add more that I have dealt with being a State Com…"

Kay Reardon replied Dec 9, 2016 to Arizona Republican Party Leadership - or lack thereof: Lessons in Winning Through Cheating

25 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Jerry and I completey agree, we have seen it.Neither Cruz or Rubio are natural born.…"

Kay Reardon replied Mar 3, 2016 to Why I HATE the GOP

10 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"We only need ONE candidate to get rid of MCCain! That being said Kelli Ward is the…"

Kay Reardon replied Jan 24, 2016 to Bowyer Flubs it again - Survives a reluctant vote against recall

7 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Kay Reardon

"The Chairman is supposed to non-partisan, Graham is not. He has his own agenda worki…"

Kay Reardon replied Jan 24, 2016 to AZGOP Dictator Robert Graham Hoses State Committeemen

21 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service