Tom Morrissey's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I would not have done that Bruce.  But I would have insisted that everything be cond…"

Tom Morrissey replied Apr 26 to The case against Jim Vance & Sylvia Allen

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"I'm still scratching my head over this mess in Navajo County, wondering how it could…"

Tom Morrissey replied Apr 25 to The case against Jim Vance & Sylvia Allen

31 Apr 28
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Incompetence or deception? Or both?   And I am not referring to Gabby when I say thi…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jan 19 to A look at AZGOP 2017 - Pathetic

19 Jan 19
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

""Kumbaya Lord, Kumbaya"- Come one and all and get a pat on the back and drink the Ko…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jan 15 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 Jan 16
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Russell Sias is someone who can be classified as the Establishment Elite's (Ruling C…"

Tom Morrissey replied Jan 4 to A look at AZGOP 2017 - Pathetic

19 Jan 19
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"What more need be said folks?  Undoing this Establishment Elite Ruling Class power g…"

Tom Morrissey replied Dec 5, 2017 to CALL THE SPECIAL COUNCIL!! LOOKS LIKE COLLUSION BETWEEN SENATOR ALLEN AND AZGOP!

17 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"I cannot believe what the Establishment Elite Ruling Class are up to in Navajo Count…"

Tom Morrissey replied Nov 30, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"The problem remains - we have still have not reached the tipping point of where ange…"

Tom Morrissey replied Nov 17, 2017 to Purging the Conservatives

7 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Rose Sperry

"Kris and I were in Nevada working the phones for Donald Trump the week leading up to…"

Tom Morrissey replied Nov 10, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"The country's entire political system is based on one person - one vote.  Now I know…"

Tom Morrissey replied Oct 24, 2017 to And the Winner is.... The Proxies

35 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Ben F

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service