john powelson's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope you are all geared up. The next Revolution is close at hand. Between the Anti…"

john powelson replied Sep 9 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10
Reply by Pat J

"Green Party is aka Watermelon party. Green on the outside and pink to red all the wa…"

john powelson replied Sep 9 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10
Reply by Pat J

"???Who???"

john powelson replied Jun 27 to Here Are the 41 Republicans Who Voted Against Securing the U.S. Border

12 Jun 27
Reply by john powelson

"I will bet cash you are correct Joanne D. by the people who voted against it. If it…"

john powelson replied Jun 24 to Here Are the 41 Republicans Who Voted Against Securing the U.S. Border

12 Jun 27
Reply by john powelson

"Thank you for the compliment. Sadly, you are so right about the knowledge of the Con…"

john powelson replied Jun 11 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"The Problem isn't with the "Party" or even that they look the same with minor except…"

john powelson replied Jun 11 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"The way many of these clubs are run does little good for the State or the Country in…"

john powelson replied Mar 24 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"yes they meet in Sun City West. "

john powelson replied Mar 23 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"It is a shame they are like this. The Arrowhead Club is about the same as far as I c…"

john powelson replied Mar 22 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"What authority, and law or rule/bylaw that describes it's use, do these people have…"

john powelson replied Mar 7 to Once again Senator Sylvia Allen is caught lying!!!

3 Mar 7
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service