john powelson's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Wally Campbell is absolutely a RINO, I have seen her and many of her cohorts at work…"

john powelson replied Jan 9 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Just like the Obama years. No budget means there are no limits, no checks, no balanc…"

john powelson replied Dec 18, 2017 to Why Did Excomm Strike Chris Campbell's (3rd Vice chair) Comments from the Yuma Minutes?

7 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Russell Sias

"I would tend to believe the story in the link below, considering how Roy Moore has c…"

john powelson replied Nov 28, 2017 to New Candidate Jumps Into Alabama Senate Race

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"We are winning Mr. Mc Collum. No reason to jump ship while it is going our way. We s…"

john powelson replied Oct 22, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Criminal Acts perpetrated to harm our "Democracy", in reality it is a Republic, are…"

john powelson replied Oct 22, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"You are correct, Walter. California instituted term limits in their State Government…"

john powelson replied Aug 14, 2017 to Get back to work, Mitch

16 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Unfortunately for our country this is not true. Mitch and his ilk have slowed progre…"

john powelson replied Aug 11, 2017 to Get back to work, Mitch

16 Aug 24, 2017

"You are 100% correct. I think it could be limited to 1 or 2 Proxies at a maximum. Th…"

john powelson replied Jun 19, 2017 to What's Going Wrong with AZGOP? Part 1: Armageddon Over Conservative Motions at ExComm

28 Jun 22, 2017

"It is going to take some thought and the experience from some of the people who have…"

john powelson replied Jun 19, 2017 to What's Going Wrong with AZGOP? Part 1: Armageddon Over Conservative Motions at ExComm

28 Jun 22, 2017

"What has gone wrong is that insurgents have control of the leadership in the party a…"

28 Jun 22, 2017

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service