SUE GOODCHILD's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I SURE WISH HE LIVED HERE.....WE NEED SOME EXCITING NEW BLOOD IN AZ.   WE NEED LEADE…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Mar 12 to Let's put an end to the Gun Control Issue

5 Mar 20
Reply by Pilgrim

"ALL OF THIS STUFF IS WHY I AM NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN...WE DON'T HAVE ANYONE WHO WILL…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Nov 30, 2017 to Things heating up in Navajo County GOP - Again

20 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"WAY TO SPEAK UP STEVE....RINO FOLKS NEED TO BE REPLACED NOW!!!!! THAT'S WHY I WANT Y…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Oct 1, 2017 to AZGOP: IT’S ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW!!! AND CONSERVATIVE, VALUES!!

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"I HAVE DECIDED CQ IS ONE OF OUR BIGGEST PROBLEMS....WE NEED SOMEONE TO CONSULT ON CA…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Sep 12, 2017 to THERE APPEARS TO BE A FAKE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN NAVAJO COUNTY.

20 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"PROUD OF YOU LYNNE...WE SO NEED TO CLEAN THE SWAMP AND SHE IS A GOOD PLACE TO START.…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Aug 5, 2017 to "We have seen the enemy and he is us"

15 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"SEEMS LIKE SYLVIA HAS LOST HER WAY.....SHE NEEDS TO BE  PRIMARIED THIS NEXT ELECTION…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Aug 4, 2017 to "We have seen the enemy and he is us"

15 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"THE SWAMP IS VERY DEEP AND GETTING DEEPER....SOMEONE NEEDS TO RAISE THE ROOF AND TAK…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Jul 5, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"WE DEFINITELY NEED TO RID THE GOP OF THESE GRAHAM/MCSHAME/KYL FOLKS.....CORRUPTION F…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Jun 29, 2017 to AZGOP: A SAD SITUATION

13 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Barbarian

"VOTE FOR JIM O'CONNOR AND WORK TO MAKE ARIZONA CONSERVATIVE ONCE AGAIN....LOOK AT HO…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Jan 27, 2017 to Your Comment is Awaiting Moderation

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by jfreden

"YOU GO GIRL....KEEP FIGHTING THE LIARS PLEASE.....I AM SO UPSET THAT I JUST CAN'T ST…"

SUE GOODCHILD replied Jan 27, 2017 to Push Polls - Designed to Lie to Voters

10 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service