Bruce M Piepho's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"  Itasca,  I know there is a lot that can and should be done now.  Have you talked t…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Feb 10 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 on Thursday
Reply by Itasca Small

"Joe - I place more trust in men such as Jim DeMint then Mr. Gomez.  As to the fears…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Feb 10 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 on Thursday
Reply by Itasca Small

"At this time there is no zero proxy option. The time to drop new legislation has pas…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Feb 9 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 on Thursday
Reply by Itasca Small

"Itasca Small – I am sorry to say it has taken several days to get back to your state…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Feb 6 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 on Thursday
Reply by Itasca Small

"There seems to be a lot good comments in this blog string.  There are some missing p…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Feb 1 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 on Thursday
Reply by Itasca Small

"Hi Rose - In other postings, I have expressed my long term support of Archie's propo…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 25 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"Thank you for the insight or guesses.  Interestingly how the LDs in Maricopa seem to…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 23 to End Proxy Abuse

14 Jan 23
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Jim, I caught the "consent calendar" and would not be surprised at a motion to take…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 23 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"What is wrong with - Proposal N stating "Article III - Proxies E. No qualified Repub…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 22 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"There are two possibilities for getting proxy limitations into the bylaws.  1. Propo…"

Bruce M Piepho replied Jan 22 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jim O'Connor

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service