Jacqueline Leslie's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"You are correct Patricia."

Jacqueline Leslie replied Apr 11 to Paul Ryan is abandoning the ship before it sinks

9 Apr 12
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Paul Ryan will not be missed now or ever.  He was and is some the problem in Congres…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Apr 11 to Paul Ryan is abandoning the ship before it sinks

9 Apr 12
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Electronic voting is a scourge upon us.  Let us remove it and go back to paper ballo…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Jan 6 to Watchamecallums Republicans poised to elect MAL officers

14 Jan 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Well, thank you, Steve.  Along with State Senator Sylvia Allen, another person respo…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Oct 1, 2017 to AZGOP: IT’S ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW!!! AND CONSERVATIVE, VALUES!!

12 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Being a State Committee rep. I never received a call from state for a phone meeting.…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Jul 12, 2017 to Exposing the 'real' Matthew Kenney.

20 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"All the questions brought forth in the article are valid for an Az State P.C.  I thi…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Jun 26, 2017 to 175+ DAYS AND COUNTING -- JONATHAN LINES IN PERPETUAL BREACH OF AZGOP BYLAWS

27 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"Most P.C. who are active understand what has and is taking place in the race for Sta…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Dec 29, 2016 to "Ugly efforts to crush Grassroots"

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Leslie

"I watched at length the televised edition of the Rules Committee on c-span that is h…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Jul 17, 2016 to Winners and losers from GOP platform, rules meetings

11 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I'm glad that finally some people whom I trust and know have been pushing for years…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Mar 15, 2016 to So you think you want a Caucus System? See how Cruz is stealing caucuses!

14 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"I was in attendance at this meeting for State.  I was appalled that the parliamentar…"

Jacqueline Leslie replied Mar 15, 2016 to GOP Party Faithful Demand AZGOP Chairman Graham Resign!

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Leslie

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service