All Discussions Tagged 'GOP' (61)

← Back to Watching the GOP
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's Time You Met the "Governing Wing of the Republican Party"

Remember the face of the woman in this picture. She is Sarah Chamberlain the CEO of an organization called Main Street Partnership, which…

Started by Marianne Ferrari

1 Dec 7
Reply by Jay clagg

A Fearless Leader in His Time, an Example for the Current Leader

[Editor:  For those of you relatively new to the AZGOP from the inside, Rob Haney was the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party,…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

10 Oct 22
Reply by Walter Myers

The Slow Death of the Republican Party

By Brent Bozell The Grand Old Party is about to commit suicide.   All this talk about Trump this, and Trump that, masks a far bigger polit…

23 Aug 30
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

The Task Isn't Over - Lines Recall Update

By Marianne Ferrari To everyone who has helped in this effort:  The task isn't over, but we have arrived at one of the larger benchmarks, a…

13 Aug 29
Reply by Connie Uribe

Eric Cantor 'Fesses Up

OMG! Eric Cantor Admits GOP Promise To Repeal Obamacare Was ALL A LIE [Editor: No reason to doubt the truth of this.  We need only pay atte…

7 Jul 27
Reply by John5319

Senate betrayal, Healthcare by Extortion

The intention of the Senate version of a healthcare bill includes the very same things that Obamacare did … government subsidies … to …

Started by John5319

0 Jun 26

CONNIE URIBE HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO TRANSFORM THE YUMA COUNTY GOP

Posted by Marianne Ferrari: REPRINTED FROM AN ITEM I SENT TO THE BRIEFS:  I don’t live in Yuma, but I feel honor bound to comment on Dr. C…

Started by Marianne Ferrari

5 May 18
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

The Tangled Web of Lies Gets More Tangled

[Editor:  Looks to us like Robert Graham's effort to disenfranchise 119 legal state committeemen electors from the state meeting this Satur…

5 Jan 26
Reply by Pat J

False Endorsements

We are long on the record of being offended - yes, offended - by phony endorsements by our Federal and State Legislators.  Most of them, if…

0 Jan 3

The Inside Story of How the GOP Sabotaged Trump’s Voter Registration Drive

[Editor: since this story was posted there is ample evidence that the leaks of the Trump video was orchestrated by Speaker Paul Ryan.  It w…

8 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service