No one should be surprised by the many reports of conservatives, duly elected as replacement state committeemen, apparently being ignored by the state leadership, thus, effectively blocked from taking their rightful positions on the State Committee. I’ve heard there were some reports of this kind of thing back when John Kyl was senator. But, under McCain, it certainly looks like we have a systematic pattern of purging conservatives from any position that would allow them to influence party decisions or actions.

There is a name for this: Disenfranchisement.  In the AZGOP, we’re now seeing an increasingly curious uniformity in the political identification of those in positions of power: We’ve reached the point, now, where the controlling power seems clearly to rest with Republicans-in-Name-Only (RINOs). How much more obvious does this situation have to become, before someone utters the heretofore unutterable speculation--“Our party is no longer in the hands of people with republican convictions, but of people who are NOT REPUBLICANS?”

And what is the next obvious conclusion that a patriotic Republican should come to? I think it would be that, clearly, something is systemically wrong, when the people for whom this party was established--i.e., people who believe in republican principles, i.e., Republicans--are being systematically prevented from rising to positions in the leadership, and also being purged from such positions that they have long held.

It’s time for principled state committeemen and PCs to get to the bottom of
three very serious questions:

1) Has our AZGOP been hijacked by RINOs who are now purging all conservatives from every possible position of authority or influence?

2) Is this a deliberate effort to destroy the party from within? (Sure looks like it with Independents getting well over 50% of new registrations, and Republicans now barely ahead of Dems, according to a recent report on new registrations by Secretary of State Reagan.

3) An effort by whom? (The term "globalist" comes to mind.)  

“Is Mitch McConnell to Kentucky what John McCain is to Arizona?” 

To put a point on this, I will quote a recent conversation I had with a former tea-partier in Kentucky. I phoned him to ask this question: “Is Mitch McConnell to Kentucky what John McCain is to Arizona?” His answer: “Well, by way of answering, let me just say that you are now speaking to the last, and ONLY, conservative State Committeeman in the state of Kentucky.”

Coming Soon: Part II -- WILL AZ CONSERVATIVES GO THE WAY OF KENTUCKY'S?

Views: 298

Replies to This Discussion

Bailing, indeed! And I can't blame them. To get a sense of how impoverished is the state of our party, in terms of active pcs, I can only point to the extreme difficulty I had finding people willing to I had one person who actively wanted to run: Only one person actively wanted to run. Many very qualified people I asked to run refused for various reasons. It got to the point where I started speculating that maybe all the people, both qualified and potentially interested, had already left the party. And now, with these statistics, I have to speculate, again, that I might have been right. 

What I believe is crucial to be done is to reconnect with those people. However, our party cannot do that with the current RINO leadership in charge. And we, the conscientious, conservative, and apparently perennial opposition (within our own party!@#$%), are perpetually stuck as underdogs fighting a patehetic losing fight for a seat at our own political table! That is what I mean by the wird "hijacked." I mean, let's stop allowing it to be a joke to use the term "Republican-in-name-only." It's not a joke. It'a horrible travesty. The only meaning that can be assigned to that term is that they are NOT REPUBLICANS, which, if true, can only mean that our party has been hijacked by people who do not belong in it. If that is the case, we will never again rejoin with the people who have left us holding an increasingly smelly bag.

Independent registrations are up because the Dems have swung far-left and are seen as wack-jobs trying to out-virtue signal each other, while Repubs are seen as fractious, in-fighting retards who can't agree to work on anything together. 

I understand that it is mostly Republicans changing their party.  Since the Dems seem to be gaining and the Republicans are loosing people, seems a logical conclusion that the fleeing 'rats' are Republicans.

Of those that I've spoken to that have gone to the Independent party, did so as they feel the Republican party has turned away from it's roots. 

Many are under the illusion that changing parties would be noticed as a 'bad' thing for Republican analysts.  They don't really seem to care, with no comments on why it is or how to fix it.

And because people increasingly realize that the two parties are really operating as one.  Therei is a name for it which I believe was coined by my favorite online commentator: Sundance at TheConservativeTreehouse.com

He calls the two parties working together so closely the UNIPARTY.  I also call it a gang-up job. We are being swarmed, and, till recently, we were not fighting back, becuase we did not yet understand the nature of whatwe were fighting. Now, I think we, and a large swath of the public understand it pretty darn well, thank God! 

Drain the swamp

WATCH THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twTtiv4LTo

Monsters walk among us and we are complicit in their illegitimacy.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service