Mike White's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice job digging into this phony group.  It would also be interesting to see who the…"

Mike White replied 2 hours ago to Who’s behind the ‘grassroots’ anti-NRA campaign?

4 1 hour ago
Reply by john powelson

"And how many millions of dollars and hundreds of false national news reports have co…"

Mike White replied Feb 2 to BOMBSHELL: Memo Says Spy Warrant Would Not Have Been Sought Without Dossier

1 Feb 2
Reply by Mike White

"People who are just about ready to expose or testify against Hillary need to learn t…"

Mike White replied Jan 17 to We've Gotten the Message

5 Jan 18
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"At this point nothing short of IG and Congressional action to charge those senior me…"

Mike White replied Jan 14 to Inspector General’s Report Stunning News–

12 Jan 16

"The media will go ballistic if Comey or maybe even Mueller or Rosenstein are somehow…"

12 Jan 16

"But the Dems will do what they always do: get a Dem House member to excuse them from…"

12 Jan 16

"And McCain would be the first to go, had we any power to make that happen.  I pray t…"

Mike White replied Oct 18, 2017 to Federal judges in Hawaii, Maryland block Trump’s new travel ban

6 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Suzan Lamberson

"Time for some out-of-the-box innovative responses to this continued abuse of the jud…"

Mike White replied Oct 18, 2017 to Federal judges in Hawaii, Maryland block Trump’s new travel ban

6 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Suzan Lamberson

"Sometimes it's the best thing you can do.  We bailed out of CA 6 years ago and broug…"

Mike White replied Oct 16, 2017 to So long, 1st Amendment.

26 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Rose Sperry

"Not sure what their cash position is after their business failure, but they should,…"

Mike White replied Oct 15, 2017 to So long, 1st Amendment.

26 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Rose Sperry

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service