[Editor:  What is it about democrats who want the innocent to be punished and the illegal criminals to go free?]

An average of 400 “criminal illegal immigrants” are being released every 10 days by the newly elected sheriff in Arizona’s most populous county, federal law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch, many of them violent offenders. It’s part of Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone’s new policy to protect illegal aliens, even those who have committed serious state crimes, from deportation. Under a longtime partnership between the county and the feds, the Phoenix field office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was notified when “aliens unlawfully present with additional Arizona charges” were released from the Maricopa County Jail, which is one of the nation’s largest with a population of about 8,000. That ended when Penzone, who refers to illegal immigrants as “guests,” took office this year and, though he formally announced the change last week, it was put into practice much earlier.

During a recent 10-day period, more than 400 criminal illegal immigrants were released from the Maricopa County Jail, according to federal law enforcement officials directly involved in the process in Phoenix. Weekdays are the busiest, with an average of about 40 criminal illegal aliens getting released from Maricopa County Jail facilities, the sources said. On weekends the number drops to about ten each day. The illegal aliens have state criminal charges ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, driving under the influence and drug offenses. “There’s no telling how many criminals he’s (Sheriff Penzone) putting on the streets,” said a high-ranking federal law enforcement official stationed in Arizona. Judicial Watch’s calls to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office were not returned.

Before the new sheriff changed the system, ICE would send a wagon every 12 hours to pick up criminal illegal aliens scheduled to be released from the main jail in Maricopa County. Under the new policy, Maricopa County officials are not giving ICE “any notification at all of the release of criminal illegals,” according to an agency official in Phoenix who’s not authorized to talk and can’t be identified. Without cooperation from county authorities, federal agents would have to stand at the door to the jail 24 hours a day and guess which prisoner should be deported, sources said. “We can’t stand out there and question everyone that walks out of that jail,” said a federal agent directly involved in the matter. “Even if we did, we would have to make arrests on the street, in the middle of protestors, families and picketers and that will only heighten the danger to agents.”

When Penzone announced the new policy at a press conference last week, ICE issued a statement calling it an “immediate, dangerous change.” The agency’s Phoenix director for enforcement and removal operations, Enrique Lucero, was quoted in local media saying: “Immigration detainers have been a successful enforcement tool to prevent the release of dangerous criminals to our streets and mitigate the possibility of future crimes being committed against the residents of our communities.” Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain specific figures and pertinent information related to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s policies involving criminal illegal aliens. “This is as bad as it gets,” said one federal officer.

Continue on Judicial Watch...

Elections have consequences!

Views: 261

Replies to This Discussion

Federal programs like USDA benefits ask the applicant on the phone if they want to register to vote. The new Social Security Number that was just purchased each person, online (look for yourself on the Soc. Sec.com website how simple it is) so they go from the border, to any local Motor Vehicle Division and use a FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE to use a government agency to create a NEW LEGAL IDENTITY and then use THAT LICENSE to get USDA benefits and vote again in that state.

"Fake News" is in collusion with our government. They lie because they are involved in the SAME SCAM! THESE CRIMINALS DO NOTHING BUT THIS (I digress....and get really rich). This is why our federal budget is described by the government as it is...they lie! Here is the real truth...80% of entitlements money is FRAUD! Some call it dark money. The facts are really simple...a fraud can NOT be paid for a FRAUD, UNLESS it appears in a PUBLIC DATABASE! We are talking about TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS INVOLVED! (digress again, to make a valid point. How much is your soul worth?)

WE ARE AT WAR WITH OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! Trump is very close to exposing all of this. I have made a passion out of these issues. Are we really surprised at the antagonism of the left? Guilt and fear of loss is the motive driving them...can we allow this? 

The public records on Penzone speak VOLUMES in the same frauds. What is needed is a LITTLE MONEY to file a CIVIL LAWSUIT and have an attorney (know any?) ask a judge to subpoena the factual evidence from the government databases (which they protect).

The point? THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT FROM ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT THAT ARE INVOLVED! Follow the money and you always find motive.

Every thing else is just a waste of time and ALL TALK!

IN HIM!

BRAD 

This is nonsense, and I am astonished that Judicial Watch, who allegedly released it originally, would say such a thing that directly flies in the face of the facts.  I hold no brief for Sheriff Paul Penzone (I regard him as a George Soros shill) but it was County Attorney Bill Montgomery who told him to not hold undocumented immigrants (pardon me; ILLEGAL ALIENS!) longer than necessary to process them out, because the courts have ruled that to do so is a violation of their rights guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment.  On top of that, it has been reported that ICE visits the jail twice a day to pick up illegal aliens.  Fox News reported the other evening that a total of 32 illegal aliens have been released since Montgomery's advice was given because ICE didn't get there quick enough, but five of those were arrested by ICE in spite of that.  In the last line above, Judicial Watch admits it is waiting for a FOIA request to find out how many have been released, indicating the headline is a fraud.

Thank you Donald L. Cline for focusing on the point. The fake crap coming from Judicial Watch is no different. Just making an effort to "make us think" they are trying to help us. Then Montgomery wants us to believe his advice is acceptable. Soon we will all come to grips, Rudy Giuliani was given the very first contract (outside the government) to look into "Cyber Stealing". Will Trump and Rudy make it happen first, or should we at AFA, by filing a lawsuit on BOTH OF THEM (and Jeff Flake) getting an attorney to subpoena the USDA data which is really the "Dark Money" behind the Muslim Agenda? Face facts...the government sold us out! We should do BOTH!

Judicial Watch has done a great service for our country. They are continually at work exposing government corruption and lies.  (Benghazzi, Clinton emails, etc.) How about waiting to see what their research uncovers?

It is so easy to shoot from the lip and bad mouth a really great American organization. Hearsay is what you are basing your opinions on - very dangerous!  Were you present when Bill Montgomery told Penzone to not hold the illegals? I can't imagine that kind of instruction would be done in a public setting. If it was - give the time, setting, and exact quotes and I will acknowledge it. Otherwise let's not push what we believe may have happened or was insinuated by someone supposedly in the know.

Jerry, I fully understand your opinion about Judicial Watch, but I look at both motives and results. It is very common these days for an organization to be involved in the argument, for the purpose of covering up the truth. One example is the lawsuit filed in Michigan, on behalf of the families of the victims in the Orlando Night Club Massacre. What I found in public records on the shooter, is he is in a muslim gang aka terrorist cell. The files I sent to the attorney, Keith Altman, make his case against Apple, Google and Facebook bullet-proof! But he refuses to even talk to me. What other conclusion can I draw, except collusion. As far as Judicial Watch is concerned, I have asked them to intercede with a criminal complaint on a crime family, using multiple alias names, sharing addresses and even using fake addresses to collect on USDA programs and vote multiple times. All he told me was he knew the Sargent was a good guy, then they closed the case, taking no action. This should have made Judicial Watch furious, but now he refuses to respond to me. What conclusion can I draw from this? My point: Talk is cheap, but what are the end results of all of their FOIA investigations. Why is nothing ever done to a conclusion. If anyone can find a case they have brought to light (in the fake media) that had a positive outcome, or criminals went to jail, I will back off my position. Until then, actions speak louder than mere words.

As far as Bill Montgomery is concerned, he received that same set of file that prove voter fraud and ballot harvesting, from records taken directly from the Maricopa County recorder. They also have taken no action. Why?

I think your comments are 'way over the top, Brad.  In his on-camera interview Bill Montgomery explained why he gave the advice he gave; it was a case of not doing so, waiting for the lawsuits, spending gobs of money for lawyers, losing the case based on settled law and precedent, and having to do this anyway, or avoiding all that and doing what was necessary in the first place.  We have to recognize that the Marxist Revolutionaries of the sixties' free speech riots and etc. ad nauseum grew up and infested our judiciary and our educational institutions, and it will be a long row to hoe to reverse that trend.  We aren't going to reverse it by not fighting smart.  When Trump's extra Border Patrol agents start coming on line we may have the personnel we need to post CBP officers in the jail full time.  And btw, Judicial Watch has an excellent track record for holding government to account; that's why it's astonishing to me that the claim of 400 releases came from them.  It is so astonishing I almost have to wonder if someone is illegally using their name.

I fully understand your opinion about Judicial Watch, but I look at both motives and results. It is very common these days for an organization to be involved in the argument, for the purpose of covering up the truth. One example is the lawsuit filed in Michigan, on behalf of the families of the victims in the Orlando Night Club Massacre. What I found in public records on the shooter, is he is in a muslim gang aka terrorist cell. The files I sent to the attorney, Keith Altman, make his case against Apple, Google and Facebook bullet-proof! But he refuses to even talk to me. What other conclusion can I draw, except collusion. As far as Judicial Watch is concerned, I have asked them to intercede with a criminal complaint on a crime family, using multiple alias names, sharing addresses and even using fake addresses to collect on USDA programs and vote multiple times. All he told me was he knew the Sargent was a good guy, then they closed the case, taking no action. This should have made Judicial Watch furious, but now he refuses to respond to me. What conclusion can I draw from this? My point: Talk is cheap, but what are the end results of all of their FOIA investigations. Why is nothing ever done to a conclusion. If anyone can find a case they have brought to light (in the fake media) that had a positive outcome, or criminals went to jail, I will back off my position. Until then, actions speak louder than mere words.

As far as Bill Montgomery is concerned, he received that same set of file that prove voter fraud and ballot harvesting, from records taken directly from the Maricopa County recorder. They also have taken no action. Why?

Now I recognize you.  I thought your name was familiar.  Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, Brad, but you presented that same information to my Tea Party group and did not convince anyone there that your claim was legitimate or rose to the level of probable cause.  The connection you presented between the "evidence' you described and the alleged crime was opinion at best.  We were polite enough to not call you on it, but when you make inflammatory claims like the above, I'm afraid something has to be said.  There are legal rules as to what constitutes probable cause of criminal conduct, and you didn't meet those rules.  I can understand why Judicial Watch and Keith Altman kind of blew you off.  Sorry.

I must repeat my point Donald. What I found in the voter rolls at Maricopa County Recorders Election Division was factual proof of voter fraud and ballot harvesting. Bill Montgomery told me to my face it constitutes a AZ RICO LAW violation, yet refused to take legal action. This is the very crime that almost elected Hillary and DID elect Penzone. 

The voter rolls absolutely backed up what I found in background checks. I must also say that from my experience, the people that refuse to accept facts, but prefer to throw stones are usually guilty of the same crimes we are trying to help Trump fix. Much the same as the motives for "Fake News". Public records don't lie. What would I find in public records on you?

Oh, for crying out loud.  Public records lie all over the place, more than they tell the truth.  For a start, there are many, many people in this country with the same name.  For example, when you look my name up on public records you will find that I am a very well-regarded gynecologist from Chicago -- except I am not.  You may also find I am a target of a hundred bill collectors from California -- except I am not.  If you want to look me up on public records, you can start with www.frdmftr.net.  Knock yourself out.

I am befuddled why there is any question that Judicial Watch did send out this article. I got it in my inbox. It's clearly on their website which you could see simply by clicking the link at the end of the article above.  Here is a screen shot of my email page.  I have from time to time researched something they send just to learn more and find them to be straight up every time.

I didn't say there was any question, I said I was so astonished I had to wonder (because that kind of unsupported rhetoric is very unlike Tom Fitton).

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service