[Editor: Expect more Californians to be moving to Arizona, threatening to turn our state blue.  They come ere to avoid the shafting of the taxpayers in California. They bring their progressive ideas with them, most register as Democrat voters and before we know it, poof!  We are California East. Maybe we can start an exchange system: McCain for 10 Californians than and one for one exchange after that. They send one progressive Californian here, we send the Paul Penzone; one progressive in exchange, we send Andres Torres, the new Maricopa County Recorder and so on.  What do you think?]

Update today from Jeff Stone, Republican State Senator R-CA

Hello my friends,

Friday will be the end of this legislative year. Here are some of the highlights of this session:

1. SB-1: increases your gas taxes by approximately 20 Cents per gallon (Nov) and your vehicle license fees by an average of $100 (Jan 1st).

2. Passed Cap N Tax which will increase gas 0.63 to 0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it.

3. Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water in the State! 

4. A $3.46B parks bond to pay  for parks in "disadvantaged communities"  (meaning Los Angeles). We will get the crumbs. The debt service will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility! 

5. Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc) who is:

A. 60 years old

B. Already spend 25 years in prison! 

Charles Manson qualifies today and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? What about victims? 

6. A new $10 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address living condition enforcement in those parks? Why does the left embrace these regressive taxes on the poor? 

7. Blackmail Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Just another Union Grab! 

8. Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner. 

9. Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat? My DAD's belt taught me right from wrong real early in my life! If the brains of our kids don't mature until 25, why do we allow them to vote? 

10. A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat? 

11. Free legal services for illegal immigrants.

12. Establish safe "injection zones" run by government to oversee people injecting heroin! You have to be kidding me? Yep it passed!

Enough good news for today. Back tomorrow with an update on our last minute legislative surprises. 

It's an honor to represent you!

Jeff Stone, Republican state senator

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

My first responsive thought was 'what the heck could this guy do to campaign against the RINOs?' but then I remembered he did just that when he was instrumental in getting Trump past the 20 mostly RINOs in the primary who were supposed to dilute the opposition to Jeb Bush.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service