All Discussions Tagged 'elections' (3)

← Back to AZ Legislation
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Killed the Proxy Bill?

From Archie Dicksion: Over the past several years, many people in the Republican Party, and I suspect in the Democrat Party have abused the…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

20 Mar 10
Reply by Mike White

Common Core testing 'opt out' bill passes Ariz. House, Firearms, Clean Elections

Opponents of the new statewide K-12 testing standards are likely applauding the passage of a bill at the Arizona State House that would giv…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RRT CALL TO ACTION 130222 - 2115

RRT CALL TO ACTION 130222 - 2115  Distribution:  Please forward this to all like minded individuals in your contact list. Make sure to remo…

Started by Jose Borrajero

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service