marc's Discussions (606)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"YES!!! Although we are not doomed We will figure a way out"

marc replied Jul 16, 2017 to Exposing the real agenda behind the push for an Article V convention

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"the scope does not matter as once convened it will do whatever it wants, just like l…"

marc replied Jul 16, 2017 to Exposing the real agenda behind the push for an Article V convention

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"JBS and I think so to. Why do they have a new constitution written. They are just wa…"

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"You get a SPOT ON like button."

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"the law is already in place as of 1952 "

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"imposing term limits we'd be eliminating the incentive for good people to continue s…"

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"A Like button to you except George thinks he is doing good. We don't. but he does. 8…"

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"Yes I did. That was the start of democracy in America, which is now turning into Com…"

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"Great reasoning. I pushed the like button"

marc replied Jul 15, 2017 to Exposing the real agenda behind the push for an Article V convention

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

"We are going have to agree to disagree on most Except this: "We the People" can not…"

marc replied Jul 15, 2017 to Exposing the real agenda behind the push for an Article V convention

66 Sep 1
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service