All Discussions Tagged 'America' (8)

← Back to Convention of the States
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sussex: Declaration of Independence Of The United States of America

The formatting of the document to images has been completed, The Sussex: Declaration of Independence Of the United States of America, was…

Started by Tif Morgan

1 Jul 22
Reply by Eric Barnes

Unsullied by Falsehood: The Signing Of The Declaration of Independence by Harvard University

This is what we found out, Professor Danielle Allen Emily Sneff of The West Sussex Record Office, challenged two different, Preambles to t…

Started by Tif Morgan

0 May 17

The Unanimous Declaration Of The Thirteen United States Of America: July 4, 1776 Sussex Doc.

A update, The truth exposed ! The Unanimous Declaration Of The Thirteen United States Of  America: July 4, 1776, Sussex Document, is a maj…

Started by Tif Morgan

5 May 15
Reply by Tif Morgan

Convention of the States- Up Date

By Mark Meckler   Our nation is in crisis right now, and we need some serious changes in order to save what's left of our country for our p…

Started by Tif Morgan

114 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

I Think Convention Of States Needs to See Into This

This is a strange offbeat little share by me, when I first read the documents being proposed to Government, I said, yea right. Then,Humani…

Started by Tif Morgan

1 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Tif Morgan

Tea Party Convention Of States Bradley County News

Tea Party Convention Of States, they say we are nothing but a Bunch of Tea Party Rednecks. That we lack intelligence, do we have a surpris…

Started by Tif Morgan

7 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Tif Morgan

A 50 States Convention Program- Article V Constitution

Our 50 States Convention Program- Article V Constitution has been completed, and it consist of finding issues that needs to be seen, and w…

Started by Tif Morgan

13 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Tif Morgan

Quick Intros to The Liberty Amendments and Convention of States

Arizona Freedom Alliance --  Thanks to Mark Levin's book The Liberty Amendments, many people are learning this crucial truth for the first…

Started by David Leeper

0 Sep 4, 2013

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service