Jaspersgoat's Discussions (919)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"This is stunning against the background of all the reports on this on the nightly ne…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 20, 2017 to President Trump Must Remove/Dismantle DEA, FDA, Hillary Cartel

6 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Patty

"The entire article with video is here  http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 15, 2017 to The Political Whiplash

6 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Moore said immediately that he planned to challenge the outcome and ask for a recoun…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 14, 2017 to The Political Whiplash

6 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"i happen to have an acquaintance with both the accuser and the accused in AZ.  I bel…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 16, 2017 to Is this Sexual Harassment mess real or a mere diversion?

5 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Tonight?  The only one this month on the page when I signed up was Nov 18, next Satu…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 11, 2017 to Bundy Standoff

8 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Joanne Daley

"I would like to watch this too but when I click Jack's link, I just get a page that…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 11, 2017 to Bundy Standoff

8 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Joanne Daley

"That is sure a reminder of just how hypocritical the NFL has been for a long time. I…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 11, 2017 to What are YOU doing on Sunday?

10 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"nope, not me either. Good thing for me I don't like football but I do love my countr…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 11, 2017 to What are YOU doing on Sunday?

10 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"During the Obama regime, I often engaged in conversation with my buddies: if it came…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 26, 2017 to REFLECTIONS

6 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"The man who is the real American Traitor It's also posted here: http://www.angrypat…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 21, 2017 to IMPEACHABLE ACTION BY JOHN McCAIN

15 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service