Barbara Smith's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree!!  The only thing I feel he avoided was the mention of God!  Morality is God…"

Barbara Smith replied Mar 16 to Agree or Disagree - These are the FACTS (Gun control in America)

12 Mar 17
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I'd say this is some description of most in congress!  He may have singled out Pearc…"

Barbara Smith replied Jan 12 to NM CONGRESSMAN STEVE PEARCE REPORT CARD 2017

2 Jan 12
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Congrats to the "new age" ladies!!!  I don't live near (Show Low) them but if I know…"

Barbara Smith replied Mar 13, 2017 to A New Wave of Activism

4 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Very well stated!  We all have our work to do & our prayers to be given for OUR…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 14, 2016 to Don’t let Obama’s conciliatory tone fool you; here’s what’s REALLY going on…

18 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"Really Larry?  She really is smooth because she is a politician which should warn an…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 4, 2016 to What's the problem with Alex Meluskey?

40 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I didn't hear that crap about Alex here on the mountain but did hear it about Ward!…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 1, 2016 to What's the problem with Alex Meluskey?

40 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"If I had as much knowledge as you seem to have, I would be sharing solutions I thoug…"

Barbara Smith replied Jun 27, 2016 to WHO CAN WE REALLY TRUST?

30 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by John W Stanis

"What do you suggest we do?  Certainly you wouldn't recommend Hitlery? Mr. Rich  Jus…"

Barbara Smith replied Jun 27, 2016 to WHO CAN WE REALLY TRUST?

30 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by John W Stanis

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service