I believe in a country that existed not too long ago. A country that was not run by Oligarchs and their pet lobbyists. A country that promised that if you work hard, you'll get what you're deserved. THAT AMERICA IS DEAD. With the capital being overrun with these Oligarchs, and their being more lobbyists than congressmen and senators, the countries path to the end of our independence is guaranteed.

I WILL NOT wait until China bails us out of our collapse, we must rise NOW. Men and women of this country, are you going to wait for Islamic extremists to be "Merciffully" shipped here in the name of welcoming poor refugees under a government that doesn't care about your wellbeing but of the wellbeing of their own false political virtue? I will not stand, and will not stand for it for you!

It was not so long ago, when our ancestors traveled from Europe. Germans. Italians. English. Swedes. What runs through our veins is warriors blood! A blood that goes back to the great Roman Republic, which gave birth to the world's greatest architecture, beauty, and fine arts! The original Republic, had philosophers that first discovered the earliest understanding of what we really are in our deepest faculties.

We are a country based upon that old Republic, and for a while we emulated its beauty. But we have fallen. I believe if 40 men and women are elected to Congress and one to the Senate, control of the direction of all major legislation would be ours, and they will come to US, to get anything done. This reveals the great lie of the 2 party. For the longest time, I've seen the Libertarian party, run presidential nominees, with no real plan if he were elected. If we were to get 40 men in, then a president would be possible.

I believe in a reformation of the Libertarian party. If we were to join their quarters with our agenda, the defense against the Islamic Extremeists, anti-corruption, Real borders, Real trade, we can reform the party, then, the country. Not too long ago, this country had a spirit. An American spirit that shined across the Atlantic to our fathers in Europe to see. That spirit walks with us. We have our ancestors at our backs, we have the will of that great destiny, to invent disruptive technologies that change economies, to protect our children, to destroy our enemies. I don't believe our best days are behind us. I believe, they're ahead.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Build the wall/ MAGA

Trump is an independent in disguise! The first non-corrupt candidate in decades. They're still trying to bend his arm behind his back.

I disagree that Trump is AN independent, signifying that he has some loyalty to a particular group of thinkers. Instead, I know Trump is a Pragmatic.  Not even independents are necessarily pragmatic but that is why Trump is successful.  He does not get bogged down in group think. He looks for the shortest, most efficient road to the goal, and takes it.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service