Its surprising how much you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit
By Allen West, November 10, 2016 11:02 am
I just want to take a few minutes to offer my post-election assessment and also provide some counsel for President-elect Donald Trump and his staff. It’s now Thursday, the 24-hour celebration is over; time to focus and begin developing a strategic vision for the first 180 days. What I’ve seen perusing some far-left websites is that the progressive socialist left is angry, and also in a delusional state of denial. This evil empire will look to strike back, and I mean in a very purposeful manner. Do not allow the seemingly “conciliatory” tone of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to deceive — they are pissed off.
For Barack Obama, his legacy as president is Donald J. Trump — not a single policy achievement will be left standing by 2019. The only reminder of Obama’s existence as president will be his portrait. He may have exhibits in his presidential library but much like the cavemen, his “accomplishments” will be extinct. That has Obama fuming, as his ego is quite large, no more pictures with his chin up in defiant mode like Benito Mussolini.
Make no mistake: the election of Donald Trump by the American people is a repudiation of progressive socialism, Obama’s fundamental transformation. And Hillary Clinton is throwing a temper tantrum that rivals any four-year-old in the cereal lane of the grocery store; 0-2 running for president. And what’s worse, the Clinton crime cartel has been exposed and is done, it cannot peddle influence as the swamp in which they muddied themselves shall be drained.
Along with Obama and Clinton, the liberal progressive media is confounded and embarrassed. If you were watching any left-leaning media outlet Tuesday night, they were in a state of shock, denial, and that will soon turn to anger. They’ve truly lost all credibility as we come to learn about collusion with the Clinton campaign, and we already knew of their insidious and obvious bias. Tuesday night was supposed to be chock full of their laughing and derision of Trump and his supporters in the most denigrating of monikers. They were supposed to celebrate some “historic” moment and pop the corks on bottles of champagne…and start planning what expensive gowns they would wear for the inaugural parties.
The Hollywood and entertainment elites are disgusted — and how many left America? They are part of a Soviet style politburo that believes they’re above us, and wield their perceived power to slither out of their holes, like the serpent with Eve, and whisper silly nothings into our ears — you shall eat of the apple, and vote as we tell you.
Donald Trump was kinda like Luke Skywalker who used the Force to fire the missile into the very small window and destroyed the Death Star. However, the Empire is already pondering how they can rebuild the weapon and strike back. Here’s what any stellar combat military person will tell you — after a successful attack, you consolidate, reorganize, and plan for the counterattack.
The liberal progressive left is angry, and they’re still doing that which caused them to lose — demeaning those who voted for Donald Trump. They’re already blaming Trump and his supporters for American demise — funny, the Dow Jones was exceptionally strong Wednesday — ya know, the Brexit-style fear mongering. I guess they had no clue about that whole US debt thing going from $10.67T to $20T just under Obama.
The left believes we are just too dumb enough to understand what’s best for us; they live in a fantasyland of unicorns and rainbows. As we reported, some universities that were offering counseling and safe spaces for students emotionally affected by the election results. Heck, what about Americans who have been out of work for extended periods, thanks to Obama’s failures? So, they see nothing wrong with them, it’s all wrong with us…after all, Trump supporters are uneducated, irredeemable, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic deplorables. And the left will continue to tout the fact that Hillary won the “popular vote”. Here are five points:
1. The Dems own the urban areas; they are more densely populated. South Florida and the I-4 corridor are liberal leftist strongholds. In Texas you will find Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio and El Paso are heavy blue areas. What the Dems are doing is concentrating in these urban centers and winning them electorally. It’s only a matter of time before a few concentrated areas will provide the left what they want, national control. Yet, this is where you find the greatest failures of liberal progressive policies. The GOP, Donald Trump, must immediately follow up and change the course in the urban areas and turn more minorities away from the dark side.
2. Trump needs to develop what we in the military call a “red cell,” and they need to war-game out the first 180 days for the new administration. They need to go through an action-reaction-counteraction process in order to not just plan in a vacuum, but ascertain what is the reaction of Darth Vader (George Soros) and his storm troopers…and then have a course of action to execute based upon what they will do. What the Trump administration and the GOP-controlled 115th Congress must know is that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are planning their disruptive tactics. Trump must lead and anticipate them moves and counter, frustrate, them. He has to win the public confrontation because the media is REALLY going all in for the left.
3. Trump and the GOP do not have a mandate now. If they’re successful in their first midterm election to maintain, or grow, their Congressional majority — then they have a mandate. Bill Clinton thought he had a mandate, and he lost in his first midterm election. Barack Obama thought he had a mandate, and he lost big in 2010 midterms. Even with George W. Bush, he thought he had a mandate and the GOP-controlled Congress spent like liberal progressives, and then he lost in his final midterms. My counsel: President-elect Trump, you have a policy opportunity, not a mandate; that comes after your first midterm.
4. Trump needs to lie low, not make himself the news story in these days before his inauguration. This is the time for his potential cabinet members to be introduced and articulate the policy vision. Please, Mr. Trump, don’t do goofy crap like Obama did back in 2008 coming up with some seal of the Office of the President-Elect…it does not exist. Be in the shadows, speaking with global leaders by phone, or meeting with them in private. Let America see this is not about you, but a team in whom you have complete confidence.
5. The maniacal rantings, insults, and protests from the chuckleheads of the left shows that they are not going to take responsibility for this loss. Acknowledge this is an ideological war that’s centered on the a system of governance prescribing the relationship between the State and the individual. This was a battle that was won, we destroyed the Death Star, set the Empire back, but the movement of progressive socialism in America has not been destroyed. Funny, the left went nuts about Trump not accepting the results of the election — who is out in the streets protesting? And who do you think is paying them? We must find the funding mechanism for the radical left and expose it. This is just the beginning, and you can expect unruly and disruptive behavior from the left…those are the Rules for Radicals. We cannot be in fear, but meet them head-on and call them out as they are, petulant spoiled losers. The left demands subservience and acquiescence to their will — the American will spoke loudly Tuesday, and is not accepting it.
Jimmy Carter’s legacy was Ronald Reagan. Barack Obama has given us Donald Trump. Both Reagan and Trump were once Democrats, but the real comparative analysis shall lie in whether Trump can build a team as Reagan did. And not a crew of sycophants and a shadowy Rasputin who have occupied the White House.
And do I really care that Miley Cyrus was crying? Nah!
This confirms it: it's racist! (smiley face)
In spite of the denial by Snopes and fact check Donald did win the popular vote in spite of huge voter fraud and illegal voting.
I don't know if 70News is a legit website. BUT... John Q Adams became president despite Andrew Jackson winning the popular vote. No riots! Rutherford Hayes became president despite NOT winning the popular vote. Tilden won that vote. More recently, Bush won the Electoral College but Gore got more votes. The dems are still crying over that one. Hillary will likely get more popular votes due to the fully accepted by everyone that 3million illegals voted. If we count only legal votes, she will lose both popular & electoral votes. And Harrison - same story. He won EC but lost popular votes to against Grover Cleveland looking for a second term. No one rioted there, either! But that was before Soros and the Clintons!
I believe that we are seeing the response from the liberal left already being played out in major cities across this great land. I also read yesterday that Soros has 'upped the ante' from $17.00/hour to $35.00/hour to demonstrate with his BLM group. Their dirty plan is the same one that they had planned back in July for the Republican National Convention but was thwarted by an overwhelming display of police presence. "The Soros/Obama plan" was to create sufficient chaos nationally for Obama to declare martial law and stay in office which I guarantee you is their current plan...
If there is any proof of his payments, shouldn't that be a criminal offence, inciting to riot?
We have to have someone to go after those payments: Lynch? no! Obama? no State AGs? Nope Congress? Ha! Are you kidding?