[Editor: This is one person's opinion. It is the opinion of many others, too. Edited to conform with AFA posting policy. No content removed except in the Title line.]

AZ PATRIOTS, GIVE YOUR US REPRESENTIVES HIS/HER 2017 REPORT CARD,

Christian patriots and veterans and true Republics of the USA.

The year is over in making America first and what has Congress and the Cenate done for you? 

Now comes 2018 and what are they bickering over ?  How much money does an army Sgt get [in] back pay. . .

No Back Pay for Bergdahl Act
Prohibits back pay from going to Bowe Bergdahl, who was found guilty of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

How about placing a bill on the table for the illegal debt of 20 trillion dollars to Americans and;

How about placing a bill on the table to restore our country's integrity and justice in government(s) NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD, DOT, DOJ and Presidency for corruptions and crimes against humanity and;

How about placing a bill on the table for 911 false flag attacks and wars and;

How about placing a bill on the table to take care of all our wounded, hurt and PTSD soldiers and veterans that are begging for help from the public to support themselves and;

How about placing my bill on the table, 911 Clear the Air Act to Protect Liberty and not take liberty away by the Patriot Act;

You guys! Caused every American to bear the burden of your actions!

GOD CALLED YOU HERETIC, HYPOCRITE AND SERVANT OF THE DEVIL. I CALL YOU A RINO FOR LEADING OUR TROOPS IN TO FALSE CONFLICTS, WARS AND DEFACTO POLICY THAT DOES NOTHING TO INCREASE THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND. YOU SERVE YOUR OWN INTEREST IN THE DEEP STATE SHADOW NWO PARTY GOALS, NOT AMERICA UNDER GOD. I PRAY GOD WILL REMOVE YOU AND YOUR CUT THROATS FROM OFFICE.

YOUR ACTIONS FOR AMERICA FIRST IN 2017  AND  YEARS,  "F" ON YOUR REPORT CARD. JWS

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Drain the swamp

I'd say this is some description of most in congress!  He may have singled out Pearce but there are alot more with the same M.O.!  McConnell,McCain,Flake,Graham,Ryan, et al! 

The cesspool must be emptied!!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service