Several bills have been introduced for this session of the state legislature that are of interest in our efforts to preserve Election Integrity:

HB2052 Automatic Voter Registration - Allows Motor Voter Registration at State, At time of registration for License or Nonoperating ID, Voter Registration is AUTOMATICALLY issued unless customer opts out
Sponsored by: Clark, Alston, Andrade, Chavez, Salman

HB2051 Presidential Preference Election, Independent Voters- Allows Independent (PND) voters to pull ballot from either party and vote in PPE
Sponsored by: Clark, Alston, Andrade

SB1037 Election and Ethics Commission - Establishes a 6 member, 5 year bipartisan Elections and Ethics Commission tasked with investigating any complaint against any public official, monitoring any contributions to any campaign for or against a petition or referendum, recalls, petitions, ethics complaints
Sponsored by : Quezada

Jose Borrajero's wonderful group,The Arizona People's Lobbyist, is tracking legislation and I am privileged to join them and track these bills.

I will keep readers informed as these bills progress and announce any actions we need taken to alert legislators that we DO NOT WANT these bills passed.

Thank you

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I have used The Arizona People's Lobbyist in prior years.  Great information.  Track bills, write to committees, etc. helps get better legislation.  Thanks for this.  So important for us to be informed AND involved.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service