Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,049)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps you are aware that Snopes has acquired TruthorFiction.com and Factcheck.org…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Saturday to Sometimes, we just need a good giggle

6 on Saturday
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"this is really funny but probably never happened.  It did give me "a giggle" tho"

Jaspersgoat replied on Saturday to Sometimes, we just need a good giggle

6 on Saturday
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"America should never support the corrupt UN policy.   We need to get out of the UN a…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 31 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Glad to know someone in government in America cares about the rule of law.  Congress…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 31 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Listen to Rosenstein's presser after a year of "investigating" this grand conspiracy…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 16 to DOJ indicts 13 Russians for election meddling, says no Americans were 'knowing participants'

5 Feb 17
Reply by John5319

"I clicked LIKE because I like to think old soros is dead and in burning in hell with…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 26, 2017 to George Soros Suffers ‘Massive Heart Attack’ On Christmas Eve In Hungary

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"Maybe, Joanne, you should have read the commentary on the article before your post.…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 26, 2017 to George Soros Suffers ‘Massive Heart Attack’ On Christmas Eve In Hungary

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"You haven't heard? There is a zionist mafia out of Israel in the US and other countr…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 9, 2017 to Las Vegas Eyewitness Blows Up Official Story!

11 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"This situation has fascinated me since AFA called it out as "something is not right"…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 9, 2017 to Las Vegas Eyewitness Blows Up Official Story!

11 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"That Robert Graham is just like McCain. He spends his time and fortune with bad guys…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 27, 2017 to Phoenix Billionaire Insys Founder Charged With Racketeering

5 Feb 18
Reply by Russell Sias

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service