Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (938)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Besides the fact that Soros has dementia.  If you've heard him speak recently, he do…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 26, 2017 to George Soros Suffers ‘Massive Heart Attack’ On Christmas Eve In Hungary

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"Yes, George the Nazi sympathizer has simply been a figurehead for quite some time ..…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 26, 2017 to George Soros Suffers ‘Massive Heart Attack’ On Christmas Eve In Hungary

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"I've been praying for God to take George Soros out of the way.  My prayer has been a…"

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"On 9/11, cars exploded BLOCKS away from the Twin Towers.  Building 6 of the World Tr…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 2, 2017 to CALIFORNIA FIRES AND DIRECTED ENERGY

6 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by American Pride

"I think ya'll want justice like yesterday.  Well, it'd be nice if it worked that way…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 27, 2017 to Trump administration officially apologizes for IRS tea party targeting and other news

7 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"The best place to hide something is right out in the open.  GW knew the hits on the…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 22, 2017 to Bush Warns Against U.S. Nationalism Being Turned Into Nativism (Trump)

15 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Sic em, Kurz ! "

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 19, 2017 to Meet The 31-Year-Old Austrian Anti-Immigrant Who Just Became The World's Youngest Leader

7 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Why does it seem that the conclusion of a 'lone gunman' has already been decided and…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 11, 2017 to Holy Cow – The Official Mandalay Bay Massacre Narrative Just Completely Changed

8 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Immediately after 9/11, the talking points and rhetoric that was forced down our thr…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 6, 2017 to Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says

13 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by marc

""Unbelievable Footage Appears To Show More Than One Shooter" To Hell with what the o…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 5, 2017 to More to Las Vegas than you know

11 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service