Mike White's Discussions (505)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Barbara, I'm obviously not a McCain supporter, but most of the rumors floati…"

Mike White replied Apr 2 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"If the older vets are even halfway-Conservative, they won't and don't like McCain. …"

Mike White replied Apr 2 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2

"Or Benghazi, with Hillary as their Security Chief."

Mike White replied Mar 31 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2

"Interesting fact is that in AZ our state constitution does not provide for state-lev…"

Mike White replied Mar 31 to 380 Sheriffs from 40 states signed a letter to Congress

17 Apr 2

"Who is pushing Congress for the privatization?  One would just need to Follow the Mo…"

Mike White replied Mar 28 to Caucus & Power Groups Urge Budget Committee to Reject Public Power Asset Sale

2 Mar 28

"I thought I heard that this truly evil person has his sons in place ready to continu…"

Mike White replied Dec 26, 2017 to George Soros Suffers ‘Massive Heart Attack’ On Christmas Eve In Hungary

11 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"You mean for politically connected or high-level government officials, right?  Espec…"

Mike White replied Oct 26, 2017 to Trump administration officially apologizes for IRS tea party targeting and other news

7 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"OK, that's nice.  But what are the actual prison terms for Lois Lerner, et al?"

Mike White replied Oct 26, 2017 to Trump administration officially apologizes for IRS tea party targeting and other news

7 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Don't blame us.  He's got so much establishment money and support plus name recognit…"

Mike White replied Oct 22, 2017 to Bush Warns Against U.S. Nationalism Being Turned Into Nativism (Trump)

15 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Yeah, but these swamp alligators have long and sharp teeth -- not only the mid- and…"

Mike White replied Oct 21, 2017 to Bush Warns Against U.S. Nationalism Being Turned Into Nativism (Trump)

15 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service