john powelson's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Editor; My guess on the campaign donations would be McCain and Flake for sure. Rober…"

john powelson replied Feb 18 to Phoenix Billionaire Insys Founder Charged With Racketeering

5 Feb 18
Reply by Russell Sias

"Just like obscene language and nudity can be punished when "aired" on a broadcast li…"

john powelson replied Jan 16 to Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world

4 Jan 16
Reply by john powelson

"It is no longer just bias, it has adopted a policy of lies to promote that bias in t…"

john powelson replied Jan 16 to Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world

4 Jan 16
Reply by john powelson

"If this second part is true that would explain why no video has been released but it…"

john powelson replied Oct 10, 2017 to Holy Cow – The Official Mandalay Bay Massacre Narrative Just Completely Changed

8 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Love it, just like a Marine, direct and to the point. Thanks to God for all our serv…"

john powelson replied Sep 25, 2017 to Marine's letter to the NFL-Video

4 Sep 26, 2017

" It is time they opened their eyes. The petty BS and lies of the Main Stream Media i…"

john powelson replied Sep 25, 2017 to Marine's letter to the NFL-Video

4 Sep 26, 2017

"We can bet that whatever the news says happened didn't happen the way they say it di…"

john powelson replied Aug 13, 2017 to What was Charlottesville really about?

23 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"The Sheriff ignored advise from myself and Sheriff Richard Mack to use one of the la…"

john powelson replied Aug 12, 2017 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Pardon from Donald Trump

11 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by John5319

"There is no court that will take this on appeal for a misdemeanor offense. His best…"

john powelson replied Aug 12, 2017 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Pardon from Donald Trump

11 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Recruiting foreign nationals to serve in the Armed Forces has been ongoing since at…"

john powelson replied Aug 3, 2017 to U.S. MILITARY INFILTRATED BY ALIEN RECRUITS?

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service