Not particularly newsworthy, but surely good for a hearty laugh!  True or not, it's a great idea.

#####

Flight Crew Takes A Knee And Walks Off, Leaving New Orleans Saints Stranded On Runway!

The New Orleans Saints made the mistake of once again disrespecting our veterans, our country and our flag. After an embarrassing opening to a game with the worst ratings in Saints’ history, the players and coaches learned that their actions have consequences.Both the pilot and co-pilot of the Boeing 737 the Saints use to travel are combat-hardened American heroes.

They flew sorties over Baghdad with Saddam’s best weapons firing back.They fought with their lives for your freedom and watched many of their friends die. Today they took a stand for those brave souls:“We couldn’t be a party to the disrespect. We waited until we were cleared and last off the runway for the night , walked out of the cockpit, took a knee and deplaned.

They’re not going anywhere until tomorrow.”Looks like the group of thugs should have just considered themselves lucky they’re allowed to make millions for playing a game and stood with respect like they’re told to do in the league rulebook.This week was the worst week in NFL history for ratings. Next week will be worse.

Source: opremingo.com

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to say if true or not but it is an LOL if it is. 

I took a look see at the source sight. The About page is in a foreign language. The terms & condition page one might consider reading.

Agree, this is a kick.  If it's not true, it's a great joke and maybe someone will take a clue.

To Patricia, this company is in Glasgow, Scotland

According to TruthOrFiction.com, this is a rumor started back in October 2017 and is listed as FALSE. Would be nice if it were true.

Yeah, but still fun and it sure gave me a good laugh.  That I suppose was the point in posting it?

Perhaps you are aware that Snopes has acquired TruthorFiction.com and Factcheck.org as part of their warped "truth." They are wildly left and anti-Trump.  Can't be trusted altho not sure they are wrong on this one.

this is really funny but probably never happened.  It did give me "a giggle" tho

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service