[Editor: It seems that if you want to find out much of the stuff that goes on in the United States, you have to go to the English Daily Mail or the Canada Free Press or some of the newsy blog sites.  This comes from the Daily Mail and it's by Katie Hopkins that you often see on Fox Business, occasionally on Fox News. She is the female Nigel Farage!]

Where females fear to tread: KATIE HOPKINS reports from Sweden, the Scandi-lib paradise where terrified women have vanished from the streets and a conspiracy of silence and self-censorship on immigration buries the truth

I didn't come to Sweden for the riots. Or because of Trump. In fact, I was supposed to be here in December — before airline strikes stood in my way.

I came because I was asked. Repeatedly.

Swedish women reaching out by email, by letter, to quietly show me what has become of their country.

Dads writing that they were worried for their daughters, tweeting that Sweden is not the place people imagine it to be, that young girls are scared to go out at night.

A news feed filled with reports of the rape and assault of Sweden’s young women, some inexplicably streamed live on Facebook by the gang as they attacked.

Other reports filed quietly away in a box marked unmentionable: the rape of a 12-year-old unaccompanied immigrant by a so called fellow 'unaccompanied minor'immigrant who later bragged he was 45.

When Trump turned the world's attention to Sweden by clumsily referring to the effects of mass-migration on what used to be seen as the most liberal country on earth, the country was ready and waiting to blow.

He provided the touch-paper to the explosive mixture of thousands of bored young migrants who were born into fighting and have brought the battle with them.

Fuelled by the oxygen of publicity, they performed here last week in Rinkeby, nicknamed 'Little Mogadishu': looting, rioting, burning out cars.

Continue reading...

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

The Decline and Fall of the United States of America will follow if we don't turn this government around and support only those in office who agree with us and don't practice political correctness or should I say what they truly are is: Political Cowards
God Bless You All; Clair VAN Steenwyk 

Well, Clair, it would seem we're at least off to a good start.  But it's only about 40 days.  We've a long way to go.

Be aware this is what the globalist who set this up want for the entire western world. A war of undeclared battles ignored by the compliant press and the politically correct, and cowed, governments of the world. 

The people they are dropping in the midst of our overly domesticated towns and countries have grown up in war torn and barbaric circumstances, in mostly muslim countries, which have twisted them away from any moral outrage to the crimes they and their compatriots commit. We can not expect them to behave as a homegrown citizen will nor to instantly change to what is the norm in our areas. This is why they should not be brought into our midst at all. It is akin to what happened to our domestic honey bees when the African bees came in "by accident" in the late 70s and spread across the nation and probably the world. Although the comparison may not seem accurate I believe it may have been more of a social experiment than we were told.

Maybe it will take the fall of Sweden for the rest of the world to realize the real danger of Islam.  Well, if that's what it takes, so be it.  They allowed the invaders in themselves...........just like the Israelites when in the wilderness..........and boy did they pay for that mistake.  But the Swedes don't put much credibility in the Bible, do they? 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service