All Discussions Tagged 'Islamic' (5)

← Back to Watching Sharia - NO to Sharia Law!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The YouTube-Facebook conspiracy against the West

Have you ever been placed “in jail” by the Facebook police? If not then I guess you’d fit right in with their kind of attacks against the W…

Started by John5319

0 Jun 23, 2017

MONTANA: Just Say NO to Muslim Refugees

[Editor:  Did you know that no muslim or other refugees have been taken by the state of Hawaii, the state where the judge ruled the second…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

4 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

Obama and the Muslim Gang Sign

Is President Obama a Muslim?  A lot has been written about this, but if photographs speak louder than words, then a photo taken at last Aug…

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Adam Sonnenklar

ISLAM SLOWLY CREEPING INTO ALL THREE BRANCHES OF OUR GOVERNMENT

Years from now, when people look back on America, historians will write endless amounts of books and papers on the precise time when Americ…

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by marc

Jihadist Training Camps in America. Will Islamic Flag Fly Over White House?

With open borders, Obama’s Executive Orders normalizing illegal immigration, and no check on who’s coming into our country, it’s reasonab…

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service