Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,017)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Jackass and that is being kind. "

Jaspersgoat replied on Wednesday to The Stains of John McCain

10 on Thursday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"McCain is the worst kind of charlatan.  He blocked an effort to close our primary to…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Wednesday to The Stains of John McCain

10 on Thursday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I will not be the one who posts dirt on this candidate, though I could.  I will not…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 12 to As seen in MCRC Briefs

31 Apr 12
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"As I said in my original post, I would take incoming on my post. I'm a pragmatist. I…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 12 to As seen in MCRC Briefs

31 Apr 12

"I see everyone is ecstatic over Kelli Ward but brace yourselves. She is not what she…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 11 to As seen in MCRC Briefs

31 Apr 12

"Now he's claiming he was just doing the right thing to "hand it over to the FBI for…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 13, 2017 to How John McCain Delivered Clinton’s Phony Dossier to the FBI

6 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"I love how McCain and Flake are heating up the airwaves with their ads.  They neglec…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 13, 2017 to How John McCain Delivered Clinton’s Phony Dossier to the FBI

6 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"So you think Kelli Ward has a better chance of ridding of us Flake than DeWit?  She…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2017 to Don't Miss McCain's Globalist/Democrat Forum in Sedona

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"We are stuck with Mccain but we can get rid of Flake. Here's how: Jeff DeWit!  There…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 10, 2017 to Don't Miss McCain's Globalist/Democrat Forum in Sedona

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Yeah, but if there was one when you went there and you signed it, wouldn't there be…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 7, 2017 to Impeach Senator John McCain.

18 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by marc

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service