In January of this year, after the infamous Trump/Russia “dossier” had been made public through news reports and a full publication on BuzzFeed News, we learned that Sen. John McCain was at least partially responsible for putting the information in the hands of the FBI. In a statement to Fox News, McCain tried to downplay his role in creating or disseminating the dossier, which has since proven to be a work of fiction developed, paid for, and peddled by the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,” McCain said at the time. “Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.”

But a new report from Fox News shows that McCain’s involvement in procuring the dossier was a little more hands-on then he made it sound back in January. Reporters spoke to Sir Andrew Wood, a colleague of former British spy Christopher Steele, who played a significant role in putting the controversial dossier in McCain’s hands.

“My mission was essentially to be a go-between and a messenger, to tell the senator and assistants that such a dossier existed,” Wood said.

[...]

McCain sent a staffer halfway around the world to get his grubby little hands on this thing, which he subsequently turned over to the FBI, chomping at the bit to strike the death blow to his mortal enemy: Donald Trump.

Continue reading about our own home grown domestic terrorist of words and deeds

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

I love how McCain and Flake are heating up the airwaves with their ads.  They neglect to mention that McCain is responsible in part for getting that phony dossier to the media. NO ONE, not even a democrat, would do that no matter how many were contacted. You have to be lower than a snakes belly to do what McCain did and now he's playing all innocent.  Sorry John McCain, you are a scummy traitor and the sooner you are out of the senate the better the country will be.

Senator McCain, like every politician, is guilty of Treason due to acts of both omission and commission but in his case many times over.  I pray for the day when people come to realize the need to put themselves in a position to quickly recall corrupt politicians. But this will require organizing and organizing requires a viable plan. Unfortunately, I find people more interested in whining than in logical action.

There is a "Tell" in this story which I believe is being overlooked. It is obvious that this entire story, about Trump colluding, was cooked by Hillary's team. The FBI already had it because some of their people were complicit in the production of the story and were already handing it around within the FBI trying to figure out how to break the story when the bright idea came to someone to have John McCain bring it in as if they don't know about it and that starts an investigation on the story which was partially cooked up within the FBI's group of co-conspiritors who were in on the deal with Hillary's team. Doddering old fool that he is McCain fell for the job as Judas goat, a job he has done before when he helped get the "Syrian Rebels" aka ISIS the American weapons, including at least one tank, they have been pictured with since. See below. That is not to say he was an unwilling accomplice because he has made no bones about his disliking President Trump or for that matter many of the voters in Arizona.

Now he's claiming he was just doing the right thing to "hand it over to the FBI for full investigation as to it's veracity" Sure. There is no doubt what his motives are and may he rot in Hell for his continuous traitorous behavior.  And soon.

May the Lord God rebuke John McCain.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service