All Discussions Tagged 'Preserve' (7)

← Back to Scottsdale News
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scottsdale - Revenue, Bonds, Taxes, Lollipops

[Editor- The City fathers (and mothers) are taking a page out of Phoenix's liberal book and are trying to soak the public once again. Every…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

1 Apr 30
Reply by Pat J

Scottsdale City Council Ignores Voters

Some of you are very familiar with the McDowell Sonoran Preserve in north Scottsdale.  Years ago, Scottsdale voters voted themselves a tax…

0 Oct 16, 2017

Growth imperils north Scottsdale’s wilderness

[Editor: What happens in Scottsdale is fodder for every community one way or another. Read, then watch for similar behind the curtain schem…

7 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Pat J

Discovery Plan Serves Special Interests - Not Preservation Efforts!

[Editor: Scottsdale taxpayers already voted themselves taxes of nearly $1Billion to purchase this land to keep it as a preserve. You know w…

0 Jul 3, 2016

Preserve the Preserve

Scottsdale City Councilman Guy Phillips is waging a lonely battle to preserve the McDowell Mountain Preserve. What part of the word "preser…

1 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Patty

Why is Bob Littlefield Running for Scottsdale Mayor?

This week the Scottsdale Independent asked my opponent and I (sic) two questions: “Why are you running for Scottsdale Mayor?” and “ What do…

0 Jun 17, 2016

Scottsdale Community Voices: Call for preserve 'moratorium' may have other motives

Once again we have a Scottsdale City Council majority trying to override the will of the voters in favor of its own desires. In a recent Ci…

0 Apr 10, 2014

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service