[Editor: We just hate people who said "I told you so." And now we are those people because throughout the primary election, we did tell you that Douglas was not what she appeared.  To be sure, Huppenthal was the wrong person, too.  As usual, two bad choices. After that, there was no choice.  Douglas is slightly better but well under qualified to be Superintendent. The saving grace is the people link Mommy Lobby and Gilbert Watch that keeps this in the public eye.]

Wouldn't you think that, by now, most Arizonans know that Superintendent Diane Douglas is lying when she repeatedly tells people that Arizona's "new standards are 'No way' Common Core-like"!!  I guess she thinks that, if she repeats the lie often enough, people will believe it.  

Gilbert Watch has published two side-by-side comparisons, which were put together by a mother with the Mommy Lobby:  1) The old Common Core Math compared to Arizona's New Math Standards, and 2) The old Common Core English/Language Arts standards compared to Arizona's N....   

Recently, a mother with the Mommy Lobby produced a simple, two-sided flyer that you can distribute to your friends, family, legislators, parents, children, by-standers, curiosity seekers, etc:  "How Much of the Common Core Standards Really Changed?"

For anyone who wants to know everything there is to know about Common Core, so you, too, can be sick to death of it, see below.  As for me, I'm researching homeschooling.

Go to Gilbert Watch for a long list of remedies to consider.

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Douglas made a deal with Ducey to go along to get along and avoid a recall and this was done to gain support of the Amended HB 2184 by Sen. Ward and voted For by all but One GOP Senator out of Ed Committee and same result on the floor, got it killed in the House, and many of us spoke out about it but no one wanted to believe it and then to do the same dirty work they all voted for SB 1469 doing the same damage.  Politicians and status seekers are dangerous to any Republic form of government as has been proven by most now in office.  Please remember as our founders told us it will take a Moral People to keep this Republic, when those running say vote for the better of Two Evils what does that say about Morals, Read: Proverbs Four it's a good read to direct all of us in the direction we need to go. 
Jesus Christ stated very clearly the Truth will Set You Free but today most people want to be told what feels good and more often than not it means being lied to which is Evil.
God Bless You All; Clair VAN Steenwyk 

“The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord, “when I will send a famine through the land - not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord." - Amos 8:11

For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. James 3:16

Amen

This is one of the reasons that I am not teaching. Besides, I don't think I would have the stamina to hold down a teaching job nowadays. Blessed are the teachers that do teach today. Teaching is no easy job & in most teaching positions, you are expected to go back to school & pick up courses to apply towards another degree. I got half-way there & then decided that this wasn't for me. All that time & effort was for nothing b/c after so much time all these courses & time that you have spent taking them is erased from any records that you could use to show that you have gone through in order  to better yourself. If I were a parent with young children, I would make an effort to home school my children. This is not always possible these days b/c it takes both a husband & a wife to work in order to have a decent way of life & provide your children with all that they need." Gilbert Watch" is an excellent website regarding Common Core as well as other topics. I try to read it even though we have or ever had any children in school. Anita L.Christy, who puts a lot of time & work into this publication should be commended for all her hard work.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service