Vince Ansel's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Voting to retain the two Supreme Court justices (Bolick and Pelander). Why? Because…"

Vince Ansel replied Oct 18 to Time To Judge

13 Oct 23
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I understand and appreciate your insight and opinion into the material that Dr. Loft…"

Vince Ansel replied Feb 11 to From House to Senate

25 Feb 19
Reply by Charles Loftus

"I know Attila well and he was not espousing the Southern Poverty Law center as any s…"

Vince Ansel replied Feb 8 to From House to Senate

25 Feb 19
Reply by Charles Loftus

"My formula in a contested primary such as this is to vote for the candidate who has…"

Vince Ansel replied Jul 31, 2016 to PRESS RELEASE--Alex Meluskey Suspends U.S. Senate Campaign

31 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Great uplifting video!"

Vince Ansel replied Dec 28, 2015 to The "MONSTER VOTE" can elect anyone they want!

5 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Angie Anderson

"The issue of what "our responsibility" is for encouraging Illegal Immigration is cer…"

Vince Ansel replied Sep 12, 2015 to Supporters of Cruz, Carson, Walker et al Will Hate This

88 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"Although I always consider someone's past history, this can never be a final measure…"

Vince Ansel replied Sep 11, 2015 to Supporters of Cruz, Carson, Walker et al Will Hate This

88 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"I would forgive anyone for having 1 DUI conviction and her ignorance about the Rio G…"

Vince Ansel replied Jul 13, 2014 to Winning the battle, losing the war! 2014 Candidate Review & Update

35 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I want to thank whoever did the research in putting this together. "

Vince Ansel replied Jul 13, 2014 to Winning the battle, losing the war! 2014 Candidate Review & Update

35 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service