Randy Miller's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Jack Wilborn Here is another site for you. This is his campaign site. https://sher…"

Randy Miller replied Feb 16 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Ernest, You heard wrong about Richard Mack wanting to send children in front at Bun…"

Randy Miller replied Feb 16 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Why do you think it matters when the act was passed?  I started to respond but thoug…"

Randy Miller replied Feb 12 to Candidate Phil Lovas - Not for me

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"Thank you, Jaspersgoat. "

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"George, You are correct about HB 2103.  I incorrectly referred to that Bill and was…"

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"I forgot about the activities of his wife and McCain.  All the more reason we need t…"

Randy Miller replied Feb 5 to Candidate Phil Lovas - Not for me

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"This above reply was to Clair Van Steenwyk's  comments he has since taken down. "

Randy Miller replied Feb 1 to Concerns About Steve Montenegro as a candidate for CD8

32 Feb 1
Reply by George Moriarty

"So I guess your going in a new direction includes removing your previous comments? I…"

Randy Miller replied Feb 1 to Concerns About Steve Montenegro as a candidate for CD8

32 Feb 1
Reply by George Moriarty

"Is it just me, or did Clair delete some of his comments that people weren't happy wi…"

32 Feb 1
Reply by George Moriarty

"I wasn't "Angry" Clair.  I was frustrated, and not over your not wanting to do a "Hi…"

Randy Miller replied Jan 30 to Concerns About Steve Montenegro as a candidate for CD8

32 Feb 1
Reply by George Moriarty

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service