Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (489)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Best wishes for getting this accomplished. I am not a resident of Maricopa County b…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Thursday to Join our petition, come by to sign it

13 on Friday
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"No surprise that Sessions firing was swift action day after the election. It had to…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 7 to Rest easy, the FBI is on the case

6 Nov 7
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"If the FBI was on the job tell me why the woman in GA that Oprah went out to help ge…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 4 to Rest easy, the FBI is on the case

6 Nov 7

"Van, I suspect that if the GOP wanted you in the race PAC money would have followed…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 30 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31
Reply by Walter Myers

"It is elections. Candidates are cautious and have little appetite to show intestinal…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 29 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31
Reply by Walter Myers

"AFA, exactly why I said I couldn't vouch for the Briefs list."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 23 to Time To Judge

13 Oct 23

"The voting issues be they faulty equipment or fraud by nasty elected this needs to b…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 23 to Our worst fears realized - General Election

4 Oct 23

"The Oct. 16th Republican Briefs a submitter had offered a list. I can't vouch for th…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 18 to Time To Judge

13 Oct 23

"This woman is truly a bad piece of work. As with all demon-cra's these days the mant…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 18 to Kyrsten Sinema Promoted a Terrorist Lawyer

2 Oct 18
Reply by Jay clagg

"Before McCain's last election a well known EC at YAVGOP told me that McCain was not…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 17 to The case for Liar's Poker - Senate Debate

25 Oct 17
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service