Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Apt label to lay on  Sinema "deceptive". I feel confident that those who are members…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied yesterday to Deceptive Sinema

4 yesterday
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Once you know, no secret, the CA billionaire is behind a thing -- then that is all I…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied yesterday to Steyer’s Arizona Renewables Campaign Gets $0 In Local Support

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I am appreciative of good Patriots who through their efforts inform us all of issues…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Saturday to Observing the Latest (Far From Greatest) in Maricopa County, AZ Elections

3 on Sunday
Reply by Jay clagg

"Angie, Happy you are praying. Just in case I recently ask Dr Gorka if he would ask P…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

12 Apr 12
Reply by Angie Anderson

"SamFox good question. I have been researching today what the burr attached to the bu…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12 to Women Forced Out Of McSally Grand Opening, Shope Shocks

8 Apr 12
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I'm relatively new to all of the going ons with AZGOP. So thank you to those who are…"

12 Apr 12
Reply by Angie Anderson

"As is said "You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink" so no surpri…"

12 Apr 12
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Agree Myrna."

12 Apr 12
Reply by Angie Anderson

"I am a big supporter of Dr Kelli Ward. Was true in 2016 and more enthusiastic for he…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 10 to Women Forced Out Of McSally Grand Opening, Shope Shocks

8 Apr 12
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"The polling numbers thrown out like penny candy on a parade day is being used as a p…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 8 to Even GOP Loss Of Congress In 2018 Won't Doom Trump's Chances In 2020

3 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service