Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"If provisional ballots not scrutinized for count or not by our party lawyers shame o…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Friday to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 on Friday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"My mate just changed her registration to Unaffiliated."

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Thursday to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 on Friday

"Thanks AFA. So since it's the county's who could not agree to the seamless proposal…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Thursday to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 on Friday

"I have been attentive to Maricopa elections for some time. Notice that over the time…"

17 on Friday

"I apologize for some of the errors I made within the above post. My neurological dis…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 11 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 on Friday
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"This idea that voters are for the most part unformed that assertion use to bother me…"

16 on Friday

"Classy move by AFA to thank all these candidates. I too thank from my heart Kelli Wa…"

16 on Friday

"I don't live in the state of Maricopa but just think that a head guy can't determine…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 6 to Maricopa County shells out $200K to settle election dispute

1 Sep 6

"Ward worked her butt off. I am pleased Pat J that you voted for her so thank you for…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 31 to And the winners are.... RINOS, Cash, Lies

29 Aug 31
Reply by marc

"It is good news. Do hope that Branch "pulls it out" I thought after listening to all…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 31 to And the winners are.... RINOS, Cash, Lies

29 Aug 31
Reply by marc

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service