Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,140)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the only way the dems can win an election.  They will do it again only turbo…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 1 to OFFICIAL: California ‘Stole’ 7 GOP Seats After Election Due to ‘Ballot Harvesting’

8 Dec 2
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"Which is why I also vote no on all.  Show me a good one and I'll vote yes. "

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 18 to Time To Judge

13 Oct 23
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Randy, I read this differently. We already pay - subsidize - pensions for these peop…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 16 to Proposition 125

5 Oct 17
Reply by Patty

"I surprised myself by liking this debate.  First, it was a real debate and that guy…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 16 to The case for Liar's Poker - Senate Debate

25 Oct 17
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"All taxes are regressive.  What we have here is a sales tax but providing a service…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 7 to Ballots in Boxes

15 Oct 15
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"The time to change who the candidate is is long over, Clair.  The whining period is…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 23 to A heavy cross

7 Sep 24

"I will honor James 4:17 by NOT voting for a democrat and for voting, period.  That i…"

7 Sep 24

"All of you who don't want to support Gosar are supporting the democrats.  I guess yo…"

7 Sep 24

"When I first started voting, I stood in lines every time.  Didn't think a thing abou…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 19 to New Primary Election Problems Found

2 Sep 19
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Very good info.  How do you come across with this kind of info for us?  Just a note,…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 12 to State of Arizona Election Canvass

8 Sep 14
Reply by PJ O'Malley

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service