Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Uh oh, I smell guilty conscience.  I reread the comment on ML and it never said "tho…"

Jaspersgoat replied yesterday to PBS Superintendent Debate - our view from the couch

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat J

"There's a difference between the two parties?  I don't think so.  The difference is…"

Jaspersgoat replied yesterday to AZGOP Establishment: Eating it's own again. YUM! Pass the napkins

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"I watched the "debate" last night and can't find any inaccuracies in this report.  I…"

Jaspersgoat replied yesterday to PBS Superintendent Debate - our view from the couch

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat J

"After watching the SPI debate last night, I would not vote for tracy livingston.  Sh…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Thursday to AZGOP Establishment: Eating it's own again. YUM! Pass the napkins

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"Adam: agree with just about all you say and definitely about the two major parties a…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Thursday to AZGOP Establishment: Eating it's own again. YUM! Pass the napkins

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"Ducey should be quakng in his boots.  His lame plan sucks and this one seems viable…"

Jaspersgoat replied on Tuesday to Ken Bennett's School Safety Plan (does not include seizing guns).

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"In answer to your question, does Ducey deserve another term, in a word: NO.  He is u…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 4 to What Gov Ducey Accomplished in His First Term

4 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I will find this helpful when I get my ballot.  BTW, whoever clued you in on Jim O'C…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 1 to The Statewide and Federal Election Field as We See It in 2018 Primary

6 Jun 1
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Got this from a friend who subscribes to AZ Capitol Times. Is Ducey scared of Bennet…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 24 to Ken Bennett makes a plea

12 May 28

"Bingo, to all comments.  I don't think this guy is ready for prime time and I always…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 22 to When Facts Don't Matter - Steve Gaynor, AZSOS candidate

11 May 29

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service