Barbara Smith's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Another liar at best!  Just what Arizona does NOT need!  Seems we get alot of these…"

Barbara Smith replied Sep 26 to Court Documents Indicate Arizona Democrat Exaggerated Childhood Homelessness Claims

2 Sep 26
Reply by Jay clagg

"Well, looks like we won nothing!  McCain died but we now have his female counterpart…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 29 to And the winners are.... RINOS, Cash, Lies

29 Aug 31
Reply by marc

"I received two large post cards with this"info" from Wendy Rogers !  Disgusting tact…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 13 to Smith denounces Rogers, calls for her to step down

6 Aug 14
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"Thank you for stating what should be obvious to All our elected officials!  Follow o…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 13 to Education and Federal Control

8 Aug 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Looks like the swamp will not be drained from Az.  I am soooo sick of  all the prete…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 2 to Ward campaign flyer uses Trump photo

76 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"That is a sure reason no one should vote for McSally!  The losers always seem to sti…"

Barbara Smith replied May 8 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I would be more inclined to believe in the honesty of  Sheriff Mack than in the othe…"

Barbara Smith replied Jan 24 to Did CD8 Candidate Richard Mack use Women & Children as Shields?

3 Jan 25
Reply by Ron Thompson

"Guess I'm just plain foolish then!  Please tell others what Sinema has done?  Or as…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 5, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Mike, finally someone has put in writing words that I've thought & said for year…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 5, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Amen!!!  Name recognition seems to be all Arizona voters comprehend, since the two w…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 1, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service