Arizona Freedom Alliance's Discussions (6,132)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"So many of you asked so here you go: Judges Judges-2018.docx You paid your money, so…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied 4 hours ago to Ballots in Boxes

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Nan, you are right.  We must all vote a STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET all the way to th…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied yesterday to RADICAL CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Here is more info you can use to convince the holdouts about 127: I received my ball…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Oct 8 to Ballots in Boxes

15 4 hours ago

"One of our shy members sent this list compiled by a group of conservative Republican…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Oct 7 to Ballots in Boxes

15 4 hours ago

"Let's be clear as to how this works.  The Maricopa County Recorder's Office is respo…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"It's our understanding, and we could be wrong, that there is no provision in law to…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13

"Van, we can't go into detail but we will tell you that many have asked for a recount…"

17 Sep 13

"Do not worry, Patricia.  We are all only human and often our minds race ahead of our…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Sep 12 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Correction:  This decision was made by the Board of Supervisors.  We are getting wea…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Sep 11 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"More bad news for candidates and voters (we have to wonder if any of this would have…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Sep 9 to The Matrix of Clowns - more election upheaval

5 Sep 9
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service