Pat J's Discussions (1,728)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, Clair Van Steewyk knows electioneering is not allowed on this site as has been…"

Pat J replied on Friday to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 on Friday
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Maybe  it is you, Ernest, who should check with the Bundy's since it was you who pos…"

Pat J replied Feb 17 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 on Friday

"Jeeezzz, Attila. Please take a breath. Everyone gets to have their own opinion. I di…"

Pat J replied Feb 16 to From House to Senate

25 on Monday
Reply by Charles Loftus

"Right up front:  Is it possible that when Loftus (I was not at the meeting either bu…"

25 on Monday
Reply by Charles Loftus

"From Liberty Council in the case of SPLC vs Liberty Council: This case is extremely…"

25 on Monday
Reply by Charles Loftus

"75% of House and Senate legislators sponsored/co-sponsored the bill.  LD23 legislato…"

Pat J replied Feb 11 to Candidate Phil Lovas - Not for me

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"Except it did pass in the House and Montenegro voted FOR it and still would. It only…"

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"Clean elections is legal.  It is also abused.  So long as it is legal, it will be us…"

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"I vote for 3)Both  It's clear to me they are worried about Mack.  I'm on board with…"

Pat J replied Jan 25 to CD8 Candidate Richard Mack seems to be the target

5 Jan 25
Reply by George Moriarty

"I hate those stupid push polls.  Voters are clueless about them.  I think Clair is a…"

Pat J replied Jan 24 to Clair Van Steenwyk: Dishonest Push Polls

6 Jan 25

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service