Walter Myers's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Want to check a candidate? Try this questionaire. Dear candidate/Representative/Sena…"

Walter Myers replied Feb 16 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 on Friday
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I question if Americans have a 2nd Amendment right. In ratifying the U.N. Charter as…"

Walter Myers replied Feb 11 to Candidate Phil Lovas - Not for me

23 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Miller

"Do we never learn? To MAGA America must be in control of its own destiny. This requi…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 29 to A Time for Choosing is Near

27 Jan 30
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I too was born in 1932. Being a part of the "ready to go gang" has its advantages. N…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 11 to A Time for Choosing is Near

27 Jan 30
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Eric: Though nothing in the Constitution says America was "founded on the name of Je…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 29, 2017 to What the Left has planned for Elections for 2018

21 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"Gina: I commend you for your work on the integrity of the ballot box. We have but si…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 28, 2017 to What the Left has planned for Elections for 2018

21 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"Gina: You say "In order to MAGA, we need to be AWARE of the ongoing activities of th…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 28, 2017 to What the Left has planned for Elections for 2018

21 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"He will indeed be heavily opposed; especially so if he agrees on the need to exit th…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 20, 2017 to Sheriff Mack Runs for Congress

16 Dec 20, 2017

"The Emergency Banking Act can be viewed at Public Law 1 48 stat 1 . I'm in a rush an…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 20, 2017 to Sheriff Mack Runs for Congress

16 Dec 20, 2017

"With several candidates I suggest they each be evaluated based on the following.…"

Walter Myers replied Dec 19, 2017 to Sheriff Mack Runs for Congress

16 Dec 20, 2017

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service